Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2016) Vol 2

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2016) Vol 2

Old 07-12-2016, 11:08   #3286
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2016) Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhatter67 View Post
Wow my first post on this thread this year, it really was a slim year for new channels on VM! I genuinely started to believe that VM have got to the point where they have nearly all the quality channels they feel they need except the following,

SKY Atlantic
Small number of HD variant channels
More Ultra HD content

Please let me know if I am missing something,

Best
Mark
Your sanity?
No i think you summed it all up apart from itv encore and AMC, i think 2017 will be more about on demand content and apps rather than channels.
Insight hd will launch (rumour) on vm in first quarter of 2017 this will be VMs first linear Ultra hd channel.
Also a big congrats to Den on him posting the most posts on this thread this year
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2016, 11:48   #3287
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Well done to jj20x at the end of the Coming Soon Vol. 1 thread he has only posted SEVEN times.

As of last night he posted 120 times.

---------- Post added at 11:48 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhatter67 View Post
Wow my first post on this thread this year, it really was a slim year for new channels on VM! I genuinely started to believe that VM have got to the point where they have nearly all the quality channels they feel they need except the following,

SKY Atlantic
Small number of HD variant channels
More Ultra HD content

Please let me know if I am missing something,

Best
Mark
You have posted on this thread 3 times since May 2nd.

But your user name did not appear on Vol. 1.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 12:07   #3288
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Think again.
Why, do you know something we don't about Sky launching UHD content on Virgin Media soon?
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 12:13   #3289
Ddonald2016
cf.geek

Ddonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Why, do you know something we don't about Sky launching UHD content on Virgin Media soon?
Keep on dreaming nice dreams but no chance
Ddonald2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 12:56   #3290
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
We at theone2k10 headquarters have heard rumours but for now that's all they are, will post more info as i get it subject to any dnp orders etc.

I think MB deserves a big shout out for his work on these threads and having the patience to keep track of how many posts people make on this thread.
Old 07-12-2016, 13:00   #3291
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

Any hint of Front Runner TV coming to VM? Seem to be on all the other platforms. They just announced a regular British ice hockey highlights show and I quite fancy that.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 13:01   #3292
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
We at theone2k10 headquarters have heard rumours but for now that's all they are, will post more info as i get it subject to any dnp orders etc.

I think MB deserves a big shout out for his work on these threads and having the patience to keep track of how many posts people make on this thread.
Old 07-12-2016, 13:11   #3293
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Coming Soon to Virgin Media (2017) will launch in the last week of December only on Cable Forum.

We will reveal launch date later this month.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 13:43   #3294
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Great work MediaBoy and well done denphone for being top of the posts.

For those who say no channels launched this year but we still got price rises, I think the new channels listed by you including Universal HD, Spike, TruTV, Movie Mix, Movies 4 Men, Sky Sports Mix, 4SevenHD, Hayu and Vevo show it's not been a terrible year. The fact is aside from AMC and Sky Atlantic, we've got the best channels so there's very few more to add.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 14:36   #3295
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold

Well done, MB...keep up the good work..

Let's hope for some UHD content for 2017 :-)
Ultimate.Conj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 15:36   #3296
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Great work MediaBoy and well done denphone for being top of the posts.

For those who say no channels launched this year but we still got price rises, I think the new channels listed by you including Universal HD, Spike, TruTV, Movie Mix, Movies 4 Men, Sky Sports Mix, 4SevenHD, Hayu and Vevo show it's not been a terrible year. The fact is aside from AMC and Sky Atlantic, we've got the best channels so there's very few more to add.
Of the missing FTA/FTV channels, Viceland looks to be on its way. Still no YourTV though.

Aren't there still one or two movie channels missing??
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 16:59   #3297
paultrademark
Inactive

Services: 70MB BB
paultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful one

Quote:
The forum software does that, just click on the number of replies on the main page
paultrademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 17:36   #3298
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Any hint of Front Runner TV coming to VM? Seem to be on all the other platforms. They just announced a regular British ice hockey highlights show and I quite fancy that.
Not heard anything about this coming to VM.

It's a bit of an oddity this channel. It's available on Freesat, Freeview and Sky but doesn't always show the same thing on satellite and Freeview!
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 17:57   #3299
theone2k10
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paultrademark View Post
The forum software does that, just click on the number of replies on the main page
Bah humbug you

---------- Post added at 17:57 ---------- Previous post was at 17:55 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Not heard anything about this coming to VM.

It's a bit of an oddity this channel. It's available on Freesat, Freeview and Sky but doesn't always show the same thing on satellite and Freeview!
It will arrive we think in time possibly early 2017 now,
frontrunner it seems is part of information tv going by their address at bottom of their website http://www.frontrunner.tv/
Old 07-12-2016, 18:56   #3300
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

Thank you RichardCoulter and theone2k10 for your replies.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote