Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media should have matched BT FTTC

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Virgin Media should have matched BT FTTC

Old 20-10-2012, 12:35   #76
craigj2k12
cf.mega poster

craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media should have matched BT FTTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jong1 View Post
Interesting! This I did not know. The biggest problem in moving is my email address, which I use for dozens of things, some I probably could not remember!
I have heard of people asking to be moved to a legacy dial up account where they didnt have to pay (the dial up package is pay for useage) and they can keep their email address
craigj2k12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 20-10-2012, 13:02   #77
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

Hey there's an idea... I still have a couple of discounts hard-wired to my old @ntlworld.com email. If it's not too late...
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 13:12   #78
craigj2k12
cf.mega poster

craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal

Your welcome
craigj2k12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 15:48   #79
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by telfordcable View Post
Virgin Media should have 122 Meg down and 61 Meg up but they won't do it because they want upload slower as a snail!
160 Meg down and 20 Meg up on BT Infinity, if you live in one of their upgraded network areas.

http://www.productsandservices.bt.co...?topicId=33828

Let's see what Virgins response is in what has become a game of cat and mouse between the 2.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 15:54   #80
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post

Let's see what Virgins response is in what has become a game of cat and mouse between the 2.
Probably an announcement for 200mb mid next year. Can't see myself going for a package like that unless the cost is similar to 100mb now and it at least has the same 10:1 ratio. 100mb is already faster than most places can provide me with content.
Kabaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 16:05   #81
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
160 Meg down and 20 Meg up on BT Infinity, if you live in one of their upgraded network areas.

http://www.productsandservices.bt.co...?topicId=33828

By that they mean one of the very limited FTTP areas (though FTTP will be available to all FTTC areas next year)
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote