Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Returning phone customer?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service

Returning phone customer?

Old 14-07-2011, 12:37   #1
treeman
Inactive

treeman is an unknown quantity at this point
Returning phone customer?

hi,

hope someone can tell me if i can sign up today as a phone customer as i was a previouse phone customer up untill the 30 june 3011, about 15 days ago?

or will i have to wait 30 days to place an order to return my phone to vm?

i have bb at moment.

thanks
treeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-07-2011, 17:05   #2
scotmac
Inactive

Services: XL Tv 2 x V6 1 TB TiVo 200 Broadband XL phone
scotmac is a glorious beacon of lightscotmac is a glorious beacon of lightscotmac is a glorious beacon of lightscotmac is a glorious beacon of lightscotmac is a glorious beacon of lightscotmac is a glorious beacon of lightscotmac is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Returning phone customer?

You should be able to sign up as a returning customer ,but not as a new customer as you have to be out of service for 3 months for new customer deals.
scotmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2011, 17:16   #3
treeman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotmac View Post
You should be able to sign up as a returning customer ,but not as a new customer as you have to be out of service for 3 months for new customer deals.
cheers so much for that!

thanks
Old 18-07-2011, 22:28   #4
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads

You may not get your old telephone number back unless you are porting one in from BT
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 10:28   #5
treeman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by m419 View Post
You may not get your old telephone number back unless you are porting one in from BT
yes that is right i am getting a new number as they cant port this over from postoffice.

no prob though as my last number was getting loads of cold calls!

thanks