Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Line hum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service

phone down

Old 17-01-2012, 19:27   #1
easyt
Inactive

Services: 60mb BB L Tv XL landline 3x virgin mobiles 18
easyt is an unknown quantity at this point
phone down

i am trying to find a number i can ring from my mobile as my landline will make and recieve calls but keeps telling me 150 is not recognised
i have had to link my computer to my virgin mobile to get online as the internet is also down
my tv is still working though :p
easyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 17-01-2012, 19:32   #2
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Re: phone down

I think that 0844 995 95 22 might get you through
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 19:52   #3
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads

0845-454-1111?

There is a network issue and many people were calling 150 at the time
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2012, 07:36   #4
easyt
Inactive

thanks for the replies, seems ok now just when i ring 150 i get a message saying this number was not recognised :p
Old 18-01-2012, 09:30   #5
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyt View Post
thanks for the replies, seems ok now just when i ring 150 i get a message saying this number was not recognised :p
150/151 is for landlines only, for mobile or non Virgin Media phones you need to call in on 0845 454 1111 or look on Saynoto0870 for an alternative. http://www.saynoto0870.com/
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2012, 15:45   #6
easyt
Inactive

peter thanks for the reply, but i already know that, i was trying to ring 150 from my landline and it wasnt working hence me asking for a different number to call from my mobile :p all sorted now anyway