Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Suck!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media News Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Virgin Suck!

Old 14-04-2008, 20:36   #31
arcamalpha2004

Re: Virgin Suck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcoy View Post
I absolutely couldn't agree more. I got an Indian call centre on the 0906 number not so long back, and when I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager, I got told that there was no-one more senior on duty. How the hell are serious issues supposed to be resolved when you are hitting a 25p a minute brick wall at 100mph?!?

Kev

I didnt know Richard B was in india
Advertisement
Old 14-04-2008, 21:04   #32
Morden
Inactive

Services: Cable, Freeview DVD recorder, telephone L, BB L, TV xl, V+
Morden will become famous soon enoughMorden will become famous soon enoughMorden will become famous soon enough

Thats fast.

Still not as fast as :-
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=27813913
Sorry for causing bandwidth to be used up by this.

Is this the replacement you got from SKY TBR ?
Morden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 21:43   #33
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden View Post
Thats fast.

Is this the replacement you got from SKY TBR ?
Looks like him, fast as hell but comes off the rails eventually
TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 22:00   #34
DocDutch
argh

Services: full house package
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze

thought that was the hamster running after you dropped 1 TBR
DocDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 22:04   #35
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

isn't that a gerbil though?
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 22:12   #36
WHISTLED
Inactive

WHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of society

Russian dwarf - Smallbut they can still get stuck.................................
WHISTLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 22:39   #37
hoggie
Inactive

Services: V+.XL tv & Bb
hoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nice

I just dropped half a rich tea biscuit in my tea

I blame that bloke branson
hoggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 22:45   #38
WHISTLED
Inactive

WHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of society

I have caught a nasty rash - I blame branson...

But he was worth it, he is such a considerate lover, so tender and giving.
WHISTLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 22:48   #39
kryogenik

OMG - what have I clicked in to..???!
Old 15-04-2008, 07:00   #40
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

My sandwich tastes funny - I blame Branston
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2008, 07:17   #41
mentalis
cf.geek

Services: | Freeview | VirginTV XL with TiVo | BB L | Phone M |
mentalis is just really nicementalis is just really nicementalis is just really nicementalis is just really nicementalis is just really nicementalis is just really nice

Quote:
Thats fast.

Is that what's powering the VM broadband which is why every so often it doesn't work until the hamster gets back in the wheel?
mentalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2008, 17:15   #42
Morden
Inactive

Services: Cable, Freeview DVD recorder, telephone L, BB L, TV xl, V+
Morden will become famous soon enoughMorden will become famous soon enoughMorden will become famous soon enough

Its Sunny today, not anything to do with Virgin, but if it was cloudy raining or generaly crap weather then it would be.
Morden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2008, 18:35   #43
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Its Sunny today, not anything to do with Virgin, but if it was cloudy raining or generaly crap weather then it would be.
Sky did that...
TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2008, 20:12   #44
hoggie
Inactive

Services: V+.XL tv & Bb
hoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nicehoggie is just really nice

Just had a real nice cheese and Branson sandwich.

now ive got Branson on my shirt,sky's fault
hoggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2008, 16:58   #45
roland69uk
Inactive

Services: V+, M TV, L BB, XL Phone. Sky + HD
roland69uk is on a distinguished roadroland69uk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to roland69uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
Ever since Virgin took over ntl & Telewest, my fridge hasn't worked properly!
funny you said that, since i upgraded to the V+ box my microwave does not ping anymore
roland69uk is offline   Reply With Quote