Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Was this an hard question to ask

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Was this an hard question to ask
Closed Thread

Old 29-03-2017, 23:09   #1
lojelo5

Was this an hard question to ask

You know when you talk to someone who supposed to work for a company and all your doing is asking them simple questions they should answer with ease. Well personally I was a little worried with this conversation with 1 of Virgin Media's own sales team.

Did I say anything wrong here!

Code:
Info at 21:25, Mar 29:
Hi there, a Virgin Media expert will be with you shortly.
Feel free to ask Joy about our EXCLUSIVE web chat OFFERS.
Joy at 21:25, Mar 29:
Hi Jimmy! Welcome to Virgin Media!

How can I help you today?
jimmy  at 21:25, Mar 29:
hi I would like to ask a couple of questions
jimmy  at 21:26, Mar 29:
I'm currently with virgin media and have BB & Phone
jimmy at 21:26, Mar 29:
at the minute I pay £57 thats with a £9 loyalty duscount for talk more anytime and vivid 200 gamer
but as of tomorrow your prices change
Joy at 21:27, Mar 29:
Thank you for considering Virgin and I will be more than happy to assist you today.
jimmy at 21:27, Mar 29:
can you clarify something for me that if I have this bundle as from tomorrow it will be £50.25
Joy at 21:28, Mar 29:
As much as I want to help you whilst being part of sales team only, I will not be able to access your account details, though if you ring our customer care on 150 or 0345 454 1111, they will be more than happy to help you out.
jimmy  at 21:29, Mar 29:
you dont really need to look into my account to clarify a question
you can do this as if I were a new customer
Joy at 21:30, Mar 29:
I do understand Jimmy. But since you have an existing customer it's better to call our customer care hotline so you could get a better offer.
jimmy  at 21:31, Mar 29:
I'm not near a phone at the moment hence why I'm asking this question on here
jimmy  at 21:32, Mar 29:
it's not an offer I am asking for I am asking a question about the cost 2 of your services as from tomorrow
Joy at 21:33, Mar 29:
Yes Jimmy! I would love to help you however, I don't have an access to your account. It's better to call to discuss of your cost.
jimmy  at 21:33, Mar 29:
like I said you dont need my account for this question
the question isn't about my account it's about Virgin medias services
jimmy  at 21:34, Mar 29:
and I have already pointed out I am not near a phone hence talking via online chat support
jimmy  at 21:35, Mar 29:
If I was a new customer and I was asking the same question how would you answer me?
Joy at 21:36, Mar 29:
I do understand Jimmy. But you need to call to discuss this to you.
jimmy  at 21:36, Mar 29:
no I don't
jimmy at 21:36, Mar 29:
surely this is what online chat is for
you can answer a new customers question on here ...what if I didn't have a phone
Joy at 21:37, Mar 29:
I do apologise for this Jimmy. As much as I love to help however, you reach an online sales team and I don't have an access to check on this.
jimmy  at 21:39, Mar 29:
All I am asking is for you to look at something for me... how much would it cost for a new customer to have 2 services from virgin media. All I want to know is how much would it cost for vivid 200 gamer and a talk more anytime package. Now your telling me you can't help and you work for online sales now that is hard to understand.
Joy at 21:41, Mar 29:
I'm sorry, that's something I cannot tell since I don't have the right tools for existing customers. I highly recommend to contact our customer service hotline.
jimmy  at 21:41, Mar 29:
like I have said I am asking you as a new customer
Joy at 21:42, Mar 29:
I'm sorry Jimmy.
Joy at 21:44, Mar 29:
For VIVID 200 gamer with Talk More Anytime is £58 a month for 12 months.
Joy at 21:45, Mar 29:
There's an £14.99 activation fee at your first bill.
jimmy  at 21:45, Mar 29:
ok but on your own site it says different
jimmy  at 21:47, Mar 29:
it says as from the 30th March the cost of vivid 200 gamer is £42.25 that's inc line rental and with the talk anymore package that's another £8
Joy at 21:49, Mar 29:
It's £50 a month and additional £8 for Talk More Anytime.
jimmy  at 21:50, Mar 29:
no it's £42.25
http://www.virginmedia.com/content/virginmedia/dotcom/en/corporate/media-centre/press-releases/virgin-media-makes-ultrafast-speeds-standard-with-new-bundles.html
Joy at 21:51, Mar 29:
If you can see that on our website you can definitely get that package Jimmy.
jimmy  at 21:52, Mar 29:
I just don't understand how someone who works for virgin media sales didn't know this.
Joy at 21:54, Mar 29:
Because we have a affiliate website that gives lower a price.
jimmy  at 21:54, Mar 29:
but the price you told me was higher
Joy at 21:55, Mar 29:
Yes! But we have an affiliate website that gives a lower price.
jimmy  at 21:55, Mar 29:
so for a new customer taking this package how much would it cost?
Joy at 21:58, Mar 29:
It's £58 a month for 12 months. There's £14.99 activation fee at your first bill.
jimmy  at 21:58, Mar 29:
So that's not lower than I'm looking at on your website it's higher
Joy at 22:00, Mar 29:
But if you can see that's a lower price on our website you definitely get that package. Since we have an affiliate website.
jimmy  at 22:04, Mar 29:
Then clearly you need to use your own website which gives you the correct deals instead of using an affiiate website. With you doing this some customers will not know of the cheaper prices and your trying to sell me a package which is costing me more than actually selling me a package for the correct price your advertising it as.
Joy at 22:05, Mar 29:
That's actually a third party re-seller, Jimmy.
jimmy at 22:07, Mar 29:
right so I am talking to a virgin media sales staff who supposed to sell customers packages they are actually advertising them for. Though your telling me that you don't go through virgin media your actually selling them on behalf of virgin media via somewhere else?
Joy at 22:08, Mar 29:
No Jimmy! We give an option.
jimmy  at 22:09, Mar 29:
sorry but I have had enough of this conversation I just feel as though I could have been sold a package for more than what your clearly advertising it for. goodbye

Advertisement
Old 29-03-2017, 23:40   #2
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Was this an hard question to ask

Crikey. That all seems pretty unfair questioning of the Sales agent to me.

You were told right up front that the best answer for you question was to call Customer Services as you're an existing customer. You've chosen to ignore this.

The second time you've asked you've been given correct pricing as at the time of enquiry i.e. the sale agent is there to answer questions about what is currently available, not what is in a press release. The price they've given you is 100% correct for today's pricing for VIVID 200 Gamer + Phone.
Old 29-03-2017, 23:45   #3
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

100% correct BenMcr some people just don't listen though.
Old 29-03-2017, 23:51   #4
lojelo5

Ben I was being polite with her and I also stated clearly I couldn't get to a phone hence talking to them via online chat support. I clearly stated the price as of tomorrow as well.

Now from a customer point of view I found it very unprofessional that at 1st she didn't want to answer my questions that's why I asked to be treated as a new customer. If I was a new customer then I would have clearly been sold a package at the wrong price.

I was listening and I was asking politely and giving her time to check for me.

Old 29-03-2017, 23:55   #5
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

But as an existing customer there are rules that apply when making changes to your bundle - especially when you've got a loyalty discount. The new sales team don't deal with these rules - which is why they asked you to call in, and they told you clearly they would need to access to your account to help, which they don't have. To be honest it feels to me like you were trying to find a reason to argue with the agent.

For example, what else would you say this was, apart from trying to find a reason to argue:
Quote:
Yes Jimmy! I would love to help you however, I don't have an access to your account. It's better to call to discuss of your cost.
jimmy at 21:33, Mar 29:
and
Quote:
no I don't

In regards to the conversation around if you were a new customer - you wouldn't be sold at the wrong price if you had ordered at the £50 + £8 quoted. That is the correct price available today for a new customer, and the sales chat agent has quoted the right price available today.

The press release pricing doesn't become available until tomorrow. And from tomorrow I would expect that sales chat agent would quote those prices, as they are the ones available at the point you're talking to them. But again, for an existing customer they would direct them to contact Customer Services to deal with the pricing question.

Last edited by BenMcr; 30-03-2017 at 00:10.
Old 30-03-2017, 00:03   #6
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lojelo5 View Post
Ben I was being polite with her and I also stated clearly I couldn't get to a phone hence talking to them via online chat support. I clearly stated the price as of tomorrow as well.

Now from a customer point of view I found it very unprofessional that at 1st she didn't want to answer my questions that's why I asked to be treated as a new customer. If I was a new customer then I would have clearly been sold a package at the wrong price.

I was listening and I was asking politely and giving her time to check for me.
You weren't listening though. As an existing customer she could not deal with you but quite rightly pointed you in the right direction to have your questions answered. You decided to ignore the advice and are now complaining.

You have no cause for complaint.
Old 30-03-2017, 14:24   #7
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Now from a customer point of view I found it very unprofessional that at 1st she didn't want to answer my questions
She didn't want to answer any of your questions because she couldn't give you a correct answer. Giving you ANY kind of answer would be a shot in the dark for her as the rules for new customers vs existing customers are completely different. If she had given you an incorrect answer (Which is extremely likely), there's every single chance you could then say "well a different agent told me lies!", Virgin would have to investigate this and the poor sales agent would very likely get disciplined for it, or even lose her job.

They're not trained for anything other than new customers, they're told repeatedly never to touch existing customers lest they want to get in trouble. It's the same for the tech support lot, BB support don't touch TV and vice-versa, even if they know what the issue is - it's process that they're drilled to follow because when people don't follow it, bad things happen.

Virgin as a company might be some big evil empire run by men in suits with no regards for anything other than profits, but the people you're talking to are just regular, normal people doing a ****** job for even ******** pay. Nobody wants to work first line support, it's a job you do because you've got bills to pay, because there's no better alternative or because it's a stop gap to a better job - but right now, they need it and that's the truth of the matter.

All you wanted was a bit of text that said you were entitled to a few quid off your bill - so you could wave it in the customer service agent's face if they told you that was for new customers only. You wanted that and you didn't care if it was at the expense of some other agent who's job isn't even to look after your account.

Frankly, I find it a little selfish of you to put an agent in that position.
Old 30-03-2017, 15:56   #8
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age

I love this thread.
Whinger comes looking for sympathy and support and rightly gets none.
Old 30-03-2017, 16:03   #9
lojelo5

Let me just point a few things out here for you all because all 3 of you think I attacked this agent there was no intention to do this of any kind. I wasn't there to cause any malice or just grab a few quid so don't you dare judge me as selfish in anyway.

I will point out again

I asked the agent would she clarify I didn't ask the agent to look at my account. I told the agent I couldn't get to a phone there are reasons for this which are personal so why should I have to phone up when the online chat is supposedly there for these kinds of questions.

Why was it so hard for her to just look for this information and clarify this for me the information is there on the internet and has been there for the public to view from the 22nd of March. Not once did I ask her could she look at my account and offer me a new improved contract saving me money. I found this out myself I just wanted it clarifying from a virgin media employee hence me using the online chat.

How do you think I felt when I spent my own time searching for this information when to me it seemed as though she wasn't going to look. Surely if this information is up on virgin medias website she could of found it for me and clarified a simple question.

I was going to use the online chat for more help to ask further questions but was it the point when the staff aren't getting the right information to give to customers. I was going to ask how come I wasn't informed of these new deals via email or letter? Because surely I would have still been paying the same price if I was never told of these new deals which to me isn't very customer friendly.

At the end of the day at 1st I wasn't coming across as arsey I was asking a simple question to clarify with a simple answer. I didn't listen to the lady because I wasn't on the phone to her but I was reading what she was typing to me and it was no help. I do apologize to the lady for being arsey near the end but I wasn't getting the answer I was asking for.

The only people here who should be losing their jobs are the people who aren't giving the sales team the right information. I do care about these people that's why I ended the conversation because I felt myself getting too annoyed to talk and was annoyed last night when I posted chat conversation something I shouldn't have done.

You see I can be honest but for someone to tell me I have no cause for complaint when I clearly have because I used a online chat support and my questions weren't asked then to be called selfish well I'm not saying anymore.

I am also not a whinger I wasn't whinging in anyway I asked a simple question but ask a simple question to simpletons I should have known better.

Last edited by lojelo5; 30-03-2017 at 16:21.

Old 30-03-2017, 20:11   #10
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
...ask a simple question to simpletons I should have known better.
Seriously ?

Wow

Baby, I was born this way.
Old 30-03-2017, 20:14   #11
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal

Quote:

<Massive wall of whingy text>

I wasn't whinging in anyway
Quote:
I asked a simple question but ask a simple question to simpletons I should have known better.
If it was so simple, why didn't you just look on the website instead of bothering the online chat people?

Last edited by Paul M; 30-03-2017 at 20:17. Reason: Too big.
Old 30-03-2017, 20:29   #12
Gobble
cf.addict

Services: Gig1 SH4-AX86U, Stream
Gobble is just really niceGobble is just really niceGobble is just really niceGobble is just really niceGobble is just really niceGobble is just really nice

Was this a hard button to find?
Code:
Old 31-03-2017, 18:50   #13
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
You know when you talk to someone who supposed to work for a company and all your doing is asking them simple questions they should answer with ease. Well personally I was a little worried with this conversation with 1 of Virgin Media's own sales team.

Did I say anything wrong here!

Code:
Hi there, a Virgin Media expert will be with you shortly.
Feel free to ask Joy about our EXCLUSIVE web chat OFFERS.
Joy at 21:25, Mar 29:
Hi Jimmy! Welcome to Virgin Media!

How can I help you today?
jimmy  at 21:25, Mar 29:
hi I would like to ask a couple of questions
I'm currently with virgin media and have BB & Phone
jimmy at 21:26, Mar 29:
at the minute I pay £57 thats with a £9 loyalty duscount for talk more anytime and vivid 200 gamer
but as of tomorrow your prices change
Joy at 21:27, Mar 29:
Thank you for considering Virgin and I will be more than happy to assist you today.
jimmy at 21:27, Mar 29:
can you clarify something for me that if I have this bundle as from tomorrow it will be £50.25
Joy at 21:28, Mar 29:
As much as I want to help you whilst being part of sales team only, I will not be able to access your account details, though if you ring our customer care on 150 or 0345 454 1111, they will be more than happy to help you out.
you dont really need to look into my account to clarify a question
you can do this as if I were a new customer
Joy at 21:30, Mar 29:
I do understand Jimmy. But since you have an existing customer it's better to call our customer care hotline so you could get a better offer.
jimmy  at 21:31, Mar 29:
I'm not near a phone at the moment hence why I'm asking this question on here
jimmy  at 21:32, Mar 29:
it's not an offer I am asking for I am asking a question about the cost 2 of your services as from tomorrow
Joy at 21:33, Mar 29:
the question isn't about my account it's about Virgin medias services
jimmy  at 21:34, Mar 29:
and I have already pointed out I am not near a phone hence talking via online chat support
jimmy  at 21:35, Mar 29:
If I was a new customer and I was asking the same question how would you answer me?
no I don't
surely this is what online chat is for
you can answer a new customers question on here ...what if I didn't have a phone
Joy at 21:37, Mar 29:
I do apologise for this Jimmy. As much as I love to help however, you reach an online sales team and I don't have an access to check on this.
jimmy  at 21:39, Mar 29:
All I am asking is for you to look at something for me... how much would it cost for a new customer to have 2 services from virgin media. All I want to know is how much would it cost for vivid 200 gamer and a talk more anytime package. Now your telling me you can't help and you work for online sales now that is hard to understand.
Joy at 21:41, Mar 29:
I'm sorry, that's something I cannot tell since I don't have the right tools for existing customers. I highly recommend to contact our customer service hotline.
jimmy  at 21:41, Mar 29:
like I have said I am asking you as a new customer
Joy at 21:42, Mar 29:
I'm sorry Jimmy.
Joy at 21:44, Mar 29:
For VIVID 200 gamer with Talk More Anytime is £58 a month for 12 months.
Joy at 21:45, Mar 29:
There's an £14.99 activation fee at your first bill.
jimmy  at 21:45, Mar 29:
ok but on your own site it says different
jimmy  at 21:47, Mar 29:
it says as from the 30th March the cost of vivid 200 gamer is £42.25 that's inc line rental and with the talk anymore package that's another £8
Joy at 21:49, Mar 29:
It's £50 a month and additional £8 for Talk More Anytime.
no it's £42.25
http://www.virginmedia.com/content/virginmedia/dotcom/en/corporate/media-centre/press-releases/virgin-media-makes-ultrafast-speeds-standard-with-new-bundles.html
Joy at 21:51, Mar 29:
If you can see that on our website you can definitely get that package Jimmy.
jimmy  at 21:52, Mar 29:
I just don't understand how someone who works for virgin media sales didn't know this.
Joy at 21:54, Mar 29:
Because we have a affiliate website that gives lower a price.
jimmy  at 21:54, Mar 29:
but the price you told me was higher
Joy at 21:55, Mar 29:
Yes! But we have an affiliate website that gives a lower price.
jimmy  at 21:55, Mar 29:
so for a new customer taking this package how much would it cost?
Joy at 21:58, Mar 29:
It's £58 a month for 12 months. There's £14.99 activation fee at your first bill.
jimmy  at 21:58, Mar 29:
So that's not lower than I'm looking at on your website it's higher
Joy at 22:00, Mar 29:
But if you can see that's a lower price on our website you definitely get that package. Since we have an affiliate website.
jimmy  at 22:04, Mar 29:
Then clearly you need to use your own website which gives you the correct deals instead of using an affiiate website. With you doing this some customers will not know of the cheaper prices and your trying to sell me a package which is costing me more than actually selling me a package for the correct price your advertising it as.
Joy at 22:05, Mar 29:
That's actually a third party re-seller, Jimmy.
jimmy at 22:07, Mar 29:
right so I am talking to a virgin media sales staff who supposed to sell customers packages they are actually advertising them for. Though your telling me that you don't go through virgin media your actually selling them on behalf of virgin media via somewhere else?
Joy at 22:08, Mar 29:
No Jimmy! We give an option.
jimmy  at 22:09, Mar 29:
sorry but I have had enough of this conversation I just feel as though I could have been sold a package for more than what your clearly advertising it for. goodbye
I am 100% sure that the webchat is actually outsourced and not the actual sales team you would speak to on the phone.

I got a similar response from Vodafone's online upgrade team, wjo were next to useless. They gave me wrong info as well as the wrong charges and upgrade date. I then phoned and got the UK based upgrades team who were a lot more helpful.

I hate that most companies, even those with UK call centres outsource webchat to India, as they don't understand things over the phone never mind the typed word.
Old 31-03-2017, 21:23   #14
rtho782
cf.addict

rtho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nice

Meanwhile, I saw the new prices, went "Hmm, £47.25 for Vivid 300, I pay £59 with a £6 discount for Homeworks 300".

Phoned customer services, pointed out the new pricing, and within about 5 mins I am now paying £41.25 a month for 300m broadband and no phone, as she let me keep my £6 discount.

Was really painless!

While I'd have preferred a 30% speedboost, I can't remember the last time an ISP gave me a 30% discount on the price I'm currently paying.
Old 31-03-2017, 23:30   #15
lojelo5

I'm getting scared now I've just got a red card for being sarcastic. The simpleton comment was to RobboEdin for the whinger comment not towards the support agent. It was very quick to give me a red card and actually delete my comment, also to contradict the red card with the private message titled a red for a simpleton. now how do you like it

I honestly don't care anymore just delete my account from this forum, I personally haven't got the time to be affiliated with the forum name.

Closed Thread