Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | retaining mobile phone number

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

Nokia Belle upgrade is ready to download if you want it on Virgin Mobile.

Old 28-03-2012, 21:24   #1
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

It is showing on the Nokia Suite if you have it installed on your computer as it does not show when you check for updates manually on your phone manager though so connect your phone and download the Nokia Suite.

You can find the Nokia Suite HERE
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-03-2012, 16:52   #2
ShadowTD
Inactive

Services: 200Mb & SH2ac
ShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nokia Belle upgrade is ready to download if you want it on Virgin Mobile.

Make sure you have a backup though. Mrs TD is fuming that everything was wiped and she wasn't prompted to make a backup...
ShadowTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 17:59   #3
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowTD View Post
Make sure you have a backup though. Mrs TD is fuming that everything was wiped and she wasn't prompted to make a backup...
It should have backed up automatically mine did in Nokia suite, nothing important was wiped from mine either just some of the applications moved.
Old 22-04-2012, 09:24   #4
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.

I am running ANNA on my N8 is Nokia Belle worth upgrading to i wonder?

Have read on various forums about people not being happy and they cannot go back to ANNA,but i have to say most do seem happy with it.
Old 22-04-2012, 09:28   #5
Peter_
Permanently Banned

I prefer Belle as it gives you more plus you can have 6 home screens if you feel the need, I would not want to revert to Anna.
Old 22-04-2012, 09:31   #6
richard1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
I prefer Belle as it gives you more plus you can have 6 home screens if you feel the need, I would not want to revert to Anna.
Thanks peter might give it a download then,your last post did put me at ease a bit, as i have lots of Music and photos and apps on my mobile and did not want to have to re-load,even though i have a back up,and as you said you did not lose data it sounds ok.
Old 22-04-2012, 09:39   #7
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Remember to back it up first and all will be ok, one or two items did not transfer over including my Camerpro but once I connected back to Nokia Suite and downloaded it I got the latest version with no extra cost as it was in my purchases.

Camerpro is £3 and makes the camera even better with an 11 times zoom and better aoos.
Old 22-04-2012, 10:07   #8
richard1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
Remember to back it up first and all will be ok, one or two items did not transfer over including my Camerpro but once I connected back to Nokia Suite and downloaded it I got the latest version with no extra cost as it was in my purchases.

Camerpro is £3 and makes the camera even better with an 11 times zoom and better aoos.
Thanks yes my phone is already backed up, Camerpro looks to be very good,at the moment i am running Shutter Pro Lite camera app which is also very good and easy to use and gives good results, might give Camerpro a go though for £3,i find the camera very sharp on the N8 and a lot easier to carry around then my Fuji camera and apart from very close up shots the N8s camera is almost identical in picture quality.
Old 22-04-2012, 10:12   #9
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1960 View Post
Thanks yes my phone is already backed up, Camerpro looks to be very good,at the moment i am running Shutter Pro Lite camera app which is also very good and easy to use and gives good results, might give Camerpro a go though for £3,i find the camera very sharp on the N8 and a lot easier to carry around then my Fuji camera and apart from very close up shots the N8s camera is almost identical in picture quality.
Camerapro just gives it better range with the improved zoom and well worth downloading.