Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S President: Donald Trump

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

U.S President: Donald Trump
Closed Thread

Old 17-02-2017, 16:55   #271
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
In reality, it was more to do with Obama's globalist tendencies; he was an attendee of Bilderberg Meetings, along with David Cameron and George Osbourne, to name just a few.
Please don't be fooled into believing that Trump is not a globalist. He has:

- Filled his positions with a host of ex-Goldman Sachs bankers.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...-a7581966.html

- Interests across the world including a golf course in Scotland.

- Many Trump-branded goods are made anywhere except the US
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d903c321f25a

- Main loans are with Deutsche Bank
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...guration-nears

Which of these do not indicate globalist tendencies?
Advertisement
Old 17-02-2017, 17:47   #272
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Please don't be fooled into believing that Trump is not a globalist. He has:

- Filled his positions with a host of ex-Goldman Sachs bankers.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...-a7581966.html

- Interests across the world including a golf course in Scotland.

- Many Trump-branded goods are made anywhere except the US
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d903c321f25a

- Main loans are with Deutsche Bank
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...guration-nears

Which of these do not indicate globalist tendencies?

Simple. He believes in democratic Sovereign states, who's government is elected by and accountable to the eligible electorate of that country alone. He believes that trade deals should be done between two separate Sovereign states. Hence his rejection of TPP.

The globalists believe that there should be a world government ruled by an unelected group of elites, and laws across all nations should be set by them only. A Federal states of the World. Trade deals such as TPP and the defunct TTIP, were back doors into this, as most of the trade deal was about international courts being set up to rule over disputes.

They believe in mass migration for two reasons:

Cheap labour to further their profits

And probably more important in their view; to homogenise cultural identity, to strip away each countries unique identity, so that the yearning for their old cultural identity wanes over time, to 'stop the natives getting restless'

The EU federalised states of Europe is a shadow of their real intentions

Now which one of those does Trump fit into?
Old 17-02-2017, 18:05   #273
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Kellyanne Conway-I screwed up an interview

Sean Spicer- I screwed up a press conference

Trump- Hold my beer#TrumpPressConference

If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 17-02-2017, 18:37   #274
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post

Trump- Hold my beer#TrumpPressConference

Only Trump does not drink.
Old 17-02-2017, 18:50   #275
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Only Trump does not drink.
Old 17-02-2017, 18:52   #276
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
???

---------- Post added at 17:52 ---------- Previous post was at 17:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
The reasons why Trump uses Titter are irrelevant here. Passingbat asked me why these companies did what they did. I explained that they were reacting are trying to pre-empt, Trump's attacks on Twitter.
Hence they are not irelevant then !
Old 17-02-2017, 19:06   #277
Mr Banana

Quote:
I think that is sad. Following someone they cannot stand it is just bizarre, a bit like when you watched the news conference yesterday and I get the fact you and others can't stand the guy, I ask, why watch him/follow him? Makes absolutely no sense to me. I certainly would not watch a news conference or feel urged to go read what Clinton would say, if heaven forbid, she had won the Presidency, that's if we would still be here, given Russia was reportedly gearing up and preparing for war if she had won.
I don't follow him but I follow Gary Lineker, who often retweets Trumps tweets. As for the video, yes I did watch it as I am interested in what the President of America has to say as it could affect me in some way. Still think he is a fool though who will do a do a lot of damage during his tenure.

Old 17-02-2017, 19:07   #278
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Simple. He believes in democratic Sovereign states, who's government is elected by and accountable to the eligible electorate of that country alone. He believes that trade deals should be done between two separate Sovereign states. Hence his rejection of TPP.

The globalists believe that there should be a world government ruled by an unelected group of elites, and laws across all nations should be set by them only. A Federal states of the World. Trade deals such as TPP and the defunct TTIP, were back doors into this, as most of the trade deal was about international courts being set up to rule over disputes.

They believe in mass migration for two reasons:

Cheap labour to further their profits

And probably more important in their view; to homogenise cultural identity, to strip away each countries unique identity, so that the yearning for their old cultural identity wanes over time, to 'stop the natives getting restless'

The EU federalised states of Europe is a shadow of their real intentions

Now which one of those does Trump fit into?
Anyone who's a billionaire and owns property around the world is part of a global elite. He's got investments in very undemocratic countries and sources goods from the cheapest countries in the world. Not forgetting people too from overseas countries that staff his US resorts at the expense of homegrown US labour.
Trump's picked up on the challenges that communities in the US felt about deindustrialisation and the competition of foreign labour, connected with the voters and won the election.
Old 17-02-2017, 19:16   #279
passingbat
Inactive

passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Problem is all the media is 'biased'. .

I don't disagree Therefore it makes sense to sample the official line (WH), then a news outlet that opposes Trump, say the BBC/CNN and one that broadly supports trump, say Fox News.

Then, with all three sources, reach your own conclusion.

But people should also explore the philosophy behind both stances. As I've said, at its root it is a war between Sovereignty and Globalism/NWO supporters. Globalists have had their progress temporarily halted by Brexit and Trump. Many liberal supporters of the anti Trump movement don't understand the battle that they have opted into.

If your Avatar is of significance to you, I guess it indicates that you are firmly in the NWO camp?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sy...HfP0C8YQsAQIIA
Old 17-02-2017, 19:19   #280
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
???

It's non-alcoholic...
Old 17-02-2017, 19:21   #281
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
I don't follow him but I follow Gary Lineker, who often retweets Trumps tweets. As for the video, yes I did watch it as I am interested in what the President of America has to say as it could affect me in some way. Still think he is a fool though who will do a do a lot of damage during his tenure.
Ahh Gary Lineker, one of the many not very bright celebrity elitists, who preaches on and on that we should take in more immigrants/refugees, but as long as it's not quite near to where they live.
Old 17-02-2017, 19:22   #282
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
???

It's non-alcoholic..

Quote:
I don't disagree Therefore it makes sense to sample the official line (WH), then a news outlet that opposes Trump, say the BBC/CNN and one that broadly supports trump, say Fox News.

Then, with all three sources, reach your own conclusion.

But people should also explore the philosophy behind both stances. As I've said, at its root it is a war between Sovereignty and Globalism/NWO supporters. Globalists have had their progress temporarily halted by Brexit and Trump. Many liberal supporters of the anti Trump movement don't understand the battle that they have opted into.

If your Avatar is of significance to you, I guess it indicates that you are firmly in the NWO camp?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sy...HfP0C8YQsAQIIA
Conflating Globalism (with all its issues) with a conspiracy theory (NWO) does not reflect well on the proposer...
Old 17-02-2017, 19:34   #283
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Nuts. They're on to me. I knew it was a mistake to use the official logo of our secret organisation as my avatar.
Old 17-02-2017, 19:42   #284
passingbat
Inactive

Quote:
It's non-alcoholic..

Conflating Globalism (with all its issues) with a conspiracy theory (NWO) does not reflect well on the proposer...

I'm extremely happy with how it reflects on me. The NWO is not a conspiracy theory. Its the ultimate aim of the globalist movement.
Old 17-02-2017, 19:42   #285
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
My point is that, at one time or another, all of these organisations have been biased fake news according to Trump. It's the default position of him, his White House and his supporters at any accountability or criticism. It's not as if he has an issue with one or two organisations, all Presidents have displayed that trait, it's a complete rejection of it all. Anything other than his Tweets and maybe Breitbart.

It extends to polls - all bad polls are fake news. The popular vote - the difference is fake voters. Everything is fake other than what he says apparently.

Trump attacks any check on his power. At the moment the biggest ones are the media and the courts. Thankfully for now the America system is rather resilient and it doesn't bestow full powers to it's President.

Quote:
People who generally support globalisation are not supporters of a New World Order.
Closed Thread