Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | PSN Store back by end of week

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

PSN Store back by end of week

Old 01-06-2011, 11:06   #16
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: PSN Store back by end of week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tod View Post
Yes you can.
Result

Cheers Tod
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2011, 10:18   #17
Tod
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - Tivo, TV XL, Broadband XL, Phone XL, Mobile
Tod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to all

Yay! The store is back online
Tod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:43   #18
Nugget
Inactive

Services: Will provide gags for cash
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Yay! The store is back online
Do we know yet how we go about claiming the free games?
Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:44   #19
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

That's still to be communicated out.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:45   #20
Nugget
Inactive

Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
That's still to be communicated out.
Cheers dude - I won't be on it until the end of the week earliest anyway
Old 02-06-2011, 11:00   #21
Tod
Inactive

Tod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to all

They are testing the system for you choosing 2 of the 5 games on offer, so should be soon.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:05   #22
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Just saw on the playstation blog they are in final testing for the welcome back pack being made live. Hopefully tomorrow or Monday I would think.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:46   #23
Nugget
Inactive

Quote:
They are testing the system for you choosing 2 of the 5 games on offer, so should be soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Just saw on the playstation blog they are in final testing for the welcome back pack being made live. Hopefully tomorrow or Monday I would think.
Thanks guys - as I said, there's no rush from my point of view, but it's nice to know
Old 02-06-2011, 12:53   #24
craigj2k12
cf.mega poster

craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal

so no chance of today?
craigj2k12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 13:09   #25
Tod
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigj2k11 View Post
so no chance of today?
I doubt it judging by the present amount of traffic building up trying to use the store.
Old 02-06-2011, 13:54   #26
craigj2k12
cf.mega poster

craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
I doubt it judging by the present amount of traffic building up trying to use the store.
i doubt that would affect whether they roll out the free stuff. as with the call of duty map packs whenever they came out it took forever for the store to become available to make a card purchase but they would still download
Old 02-06-2011, 17:18   #27
Boaz
cf.addict

Boaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really nice

I spent about an hour searching for the free games....did wonder what was going on. As it was back online, I thought it would be all sorted and ready.

It's nice to get something free though for the downtime. Got my eyes on two which I'm looking forward to playing.

I heard it's double XP weekend or is that next weekend?
Boaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 18:10   #28
Tod
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigj2k11 View Post
i doubt that would affect whether they roll out the free stuff. as with the call of duty map packs whenever they came out it took forever for the store to become available to make a card purchase but they would still download
I think however that they need to release some kind of software to manage allowing you to only choose 2 out of the 5 titles.
Old 02-06-2011, 22:45   #29
craigj2k12
cf.mega poster

Quote:
I think however that they need to release some kind of software to manage allowing you to only choose 2 out of the 5 titles.
then release it to the public to get hacked, then repair it etc
Old 02-06-2011, 23:51   #30
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Quote:
Not really, it's tied to your PSN account so if they set the limit to two games then your av will not be able to choose more than that amount.

I think they just also want to let the network settle back in over a few days to see how things go.

---------- Post added at 23:51 ---------- Previous post was at 23:50 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
I spent about an hour searching for the free games....did wonder what was going on. As it was back online, I thought it would be all sorted and ready.

It's nice to get something free though for the downtime. Got my eyes on two which I'm looking forward to playing.

I heard it's double XP weekend or is that next weekend?
Double xp for what exactly?