Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | PSN Store back by end of week

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

PSN Store back by end of week

Old 31-05-2011, 11:47   #1
Tod
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - Tivo, TV XL, Broadband XL, Phone XL, Mobile
Tod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to all
PSN Store back by end of week

I have missed the store, will be great to get back into my PSN + as I had a hard drive corruption and need to download some of my games again!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/...d-of-the-week/
Tod is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 31-05-2011, 12:01   #2
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M
Re: PSN Store back by end of week

Yeah Im looking forward to grabbing my free games, and being able to put all my DLC onto my new PS3 that I bought the day after it all went down unbeknownst to me!
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 12:05   #3
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

If my 'net isn't sorted I may have to take my ps3 round my dads to get the freebies at this rate....
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 13:47   #4
murphy666
Inactive

Services: XL TV M Broadband M Phone
murphy666 is an unknown quantity at this point

Which of the free games are you going to go for ??
murphy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 14:24   #5
Graham M
-

Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars

I'm thinking of getting inFAMOUS and Dead Nation
Old 31-05-2011, 14:38   #6
Tod
Inactive

Tod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to allTod is a name known to all

Yeah I was thinking Infamous (or Ratchet and Clank not made my mind up yet) and Dead Nation.
Old 31-05-2011, 14:49   #7
haydnwalker
Inactive

Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
haydnwalker has reached the bronze age
haydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze age

I've read on the T&Cs for the welcome pack, that the Free game downloads only work whilst your 30-day PS+ Subscription is active... I'm guessing its to get you to purchase the year's worth of it which is a bit of a cop-out IMHO.

I was thinking INFamous and LBP (as I don't have it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstation Network UK Website
* You will have access to the PS Plus content planned for May for 30 days.
* Access to the free games and exclusive features finishes at the end of the 30-day subscription period. Anything you buy with exclusive discounts, dynamic themes and premium avatars are yours to keep forever.
haydnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 14:53   #8
Graham M
-

That's the free games you get with the Playstation + service, not the free games theyre giving you
Old 31-05-2011, 14:56   #9
haydnwalker
Inactive

Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
haydnwalker has reached the bronze age
haydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze age

Oh right... it wasn't exactly clear, I thought you needed the PS+ to download games
haydnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 16:38   #10
roger skillin
Inactive

Services: V+ XL,Broadband XXL, Phone with talk unlimited and extra TIVO box
roger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnwalker View Post
Oh right... it wasn't exactly clear, I thought you needed the PS+ to download games
No, you've always been able to download games from the normal playstation store
roger skillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 22:21   #11
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy666 View Post
Which of the free games are you going to go for ??
Well they are going to be for my boy so I have no idea.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:28   #12
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnwalker View Post
I've read on the T&Cs for the welcome pack, that the Free game downloads only work whilst your 30-day PS+ Subscription is active... I'm guessing its to get you to purchase the year's worth of it which is a bit of a cop-out IMHO.

I was thinking INFamous and LBP (as I don't have it)
That just means you have 30 days access to get the free content. The two free games are yours to keep once downloaded. However any of the ps+ content you try out will probably stop working unless you take out a subscription to it.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:34   #13
Tod
Inactive

Well there is maintenance this evening from 5.30pm until 8.30am next day. Fingers crossed the store returns then

Lets hope they have their best people ready for these idiot hackers who are claimng they will bring it all down for E3 this weekend!
Old 01-06-2011, 11:58   #14
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

I'm looking forward to trying Dirt 3 online once psn is back up and running, not that bothered about the free games tbh, fingers crossed it will be a smooth process with no more hic ups.

I'm pressuming if you sign in before 5:30 you will still be able to play online ? does anyone know.

Re those idiot hackers,,,,,,,, get a life,,, or better still get a PS3
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:03   #15
Tod
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
I'm pressuming if you sign in before 5:30 you will still be able to play online ? does anyone know.
Yes you can.