Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]
View Poll Results: Will you be opting out of the Virgin Ad Deal?
Yes, Definitely. 958 95.51%
No, I am quite happy to share my surfing habits with anyone. 45 4.49%
Voters: 1003. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2008, 01:40   #14206
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
He is asking you who has caused trouble this evening, presumably pointing the finger at ChrisT trouble is the truth hurts some times

Agree with you re the cool heads to, I mean some people participating in this thread actually put phorm on a par with slavery and murder
Well spotted TD, he should probably have said 'a certain moderator'.

Moderating a thread such as this is a tough job, and anyone who steps in to uphold the T&Cs is to be applauded IMO...
Advertisement
Old 16-08-2008, 01:51   #14207
Tarquin L-Smythe
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband BT Vision Sky
Tarquin L-Smythe has a spectacular aura about themTarquin L-Smythe has a spectacular aura about themTarquin L-Smythe has a spectacular aura about themTarquin L-Smythe has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
I'm going to ask one more time for people to stick to the topic of preventing Phorm from being implemented on any scale across the UK and world wide.Sadly the discussion seems to be getting further and further away from that position.

Now back on topic.
I take it this did include all posters.
so Please may we? thanks in advance
Old 16-08-2008, 02:00   #14208
warescouse
cf.addict

warescouse is just really nicewarescouse is just really nicewarescouse is just really nicewarescouse is just really nicewarescouse is just really nicewarescouse is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
He is asking you who has caused trouble this evening, presumably pointing the finger at ChrisT trouble is the truth hurts some times

Agree with you re the cool heads to, I mean some people participating in this thread actually put phorm on a par with slavery and murder
Spending many days in the past trying to recover other persons data because their PC's had become infected by 121Media's ContextPlus ( Apropos rootkit?) and finding the removal very difficult, my feelings and thoughts were along the lines of I could murder the writers!
http://www.f-secure.com/sw-desc/apropos.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phorm
I'll admit it. I truly hate Phorm and that hatred began before 121Media changed their name to Phorm.
Old 16-08-2008, 02:33   #14209
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarquin L-Smythe View Post
I take it this did include all posters.
so Please may we? thanks in advance
I refer you to post 14187

I'm getting rather tired of having my moderator postings questioned publicly....Some of you seem to have a very odd idea of what a moderator's function is.So no more.The next person to do so will be facing more than a mild request to stay on topic.
Old 16-08-2008, 02:36   #14210
Hank

[Admin Edit Post removed - This is not Coronation Street - Stop these stupid Goodbyes]

Old 16-08-2008, 03:03   #14211
Paul Delaney

[Admin Edit Post removed - This is not Coronation Street - Stop these stupid Goodbyes]

Old 16-08-2008, 03:07   #14212
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Right, I have had enough of this thread and the political infighting that has almost become a daily occurrence. Some of you have come on this forum and abused its resources and then slagged off the people who operate it. I won't stand for it any longer. This was my thread and some of you have attitudes that have no place on this forum. Some of you really are so pathetic. Some of you act like complete noobs, as if you have never known what it is to have a debate.

Don't like our moderation polices, then sod off, I didn't ask you to register here, who the hell do you think you are wasting my time anyway come to think of it...? Why am I here having to write this bloody message for some of you?

Well I have had enough, its time to put this thread to bed, I won't have cocky, arrogant and obnoxious people, dictating to my fellow team members what we can and cannot do on this forum. Wise up or wake up, you choose, when you run and own your own forum, you let some smarmy gits tell what to do, see how you feel.

This Admin and his team have had enough.

This thread is now closed.
Closed Thread