Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The PS4 Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

The PS4 Thread
View Poll Results: Will you buy the ps4
Never 25 28.09%
Maybe 22 24.72%
Defo 37 41.57%
No sure 5 5.62%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-06-2020, 22:24   #481
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The PS4 Thread

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

Currently free in the store.
Old 29-06-2020, 16:18   #482
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

PS Plus 10th Anniversary July 2020 games.

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg ps-plus-10.jpeg (64.7 KB, 22 views)
Old 29-06-2020, 16:22   #483
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Not a bad choice.

Also finally got my issue resolved. Sony wouldn't help at all but shopto just gave me a new code.
Old 29-06-2020, 16:23   #484
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Not a bad choice.

Also finally got my issue resolved. Sony wouldn't help at all but shopto just gave me a new code.
I'm surprised Sony wouldn't help, I thought it would be the other way around I hope you made a complaint.
Old 29-06-2020, 17:13   #485
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I'm surprised Sony wouldn't help, I thought it would be the other way around I hope you made a complaint.
As far as Sony are concerned, it's not possible for a code to be assigned to an account you aren't logged in to and that the retailer must have sold a code that's already been used or sold to more than one person.

Even though I provided enough evidence to show the voucher code was fine and as they had the time of when it got used, which was 3 mins after I bought it, and I have only one account which I logged into using 2 step verification, then there is no possibility it could be anything other than their servers that were at fault. Activating the code on a random account when it logged me out after entering the code on the website. Again no sir that's not possible.

Well my experience shows it IS possible and it happened. But thankfully Shopto just issued a code with no questions after I explained.
Old 29-06-2020, 17:26   #486
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:

A much better choice then a couple of months back..
Old 07-07-2020, 12:09   #487
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:

Games are now live.
Old 07-07-2020, 12:20   #488
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

l will be looking at them later as the games look good for once.
Old 07-07-2020, 14:01   #489
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Already got Tomb Raider and that is excellent, just don't forget to purchase what you're interested in, you don't have to download yet.
Old 01-08-2020, 18:30   #490
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ps4 no thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
that is really strange because a little search around the hack scene tells a different story

---------- Post added at 12:30 ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 ----------

Sony are doing the same that is the point I have been making
Can you provide a link to where you read that the PS5 will not allow used games?
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 19:22   #491
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Re: Ps4 no thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 View Post
Can you provide a link to where you read that the PS5 will not allow used games?
That post is 7 years old nothing to do with PS5.

The PS5 should be able to play most PS4 games.