Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | ps3 connections to internet

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

PS+ Changes

Old 05-06-2012, 22:17   #1
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
PS+ Changes

Sony have announced changes to PS+ effective from June 6th if you're not already using it could these new offers tempt you?

Quote:
First of all, you’re still going to get MASSES of discounts on all kinds of stuff in Store, both Plus exclusive and extra discounts on Special offers.

You’re still going to get exclusive dynamic themes, avatars and access to beta trials – in fact we’ve got some truly fantastic betas coming before the end of the year for you.

Then, there are the games. From now on, the watchwords are more and better. More new games, more digital Blu-ray, more of the very best the PlayStation®Store can provide.

You’re getting 10 games up front and from next month, 3 of those games will change, and you’ll get at least 3 games per month thereafter.

The important thing is that whenever you decide to join PlayStation®Plus, there will be a minimum of 10 games for you to start playing right away.
Source PS EU Blog

I'd not considered it before, but this does seem a cracking deal.
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-06-2012, 15:32   #2
RealDiamond
Inactive

Services: Free^60meg No, Free^30meg Yes, TV M, Phone M. Running Kubuntu 12.04+Chromium Browser On Free laptop
RealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really nice
Re: PS+ Changes

What suprised me is they Picked ALL but 1 Title that Id never even rent on BD. yet allone wait for a download for.

Infamous 2 ( First was boring enough no way I would do all that 3D platforming yet again.)
LBP2 Zzzz ( It was bad enough doing the betas trying to stay awake.)
Motorstorm3 ( not different enough from the first 2 games. Split second allready did real time route changes and at a faster pace)

Darksiders was the Exception. (I choose to rent this ages ago) but it was not good enough for me to keep. ( Its so old now and had allready been discounted so much. was only £6.99)

Releasing BD titles is a risky move as if the BD titles is to high profile a lot of PS+ users Will allready have the titles.

Can see this increasing the number of 3 month rentals subs as PSN titles don't have a long play time unlike BD versions. but as there will only be 3 new titles a month could see people letting there sub expire for months at a time. till they want some of the 3 new tiltes.
RealDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote