Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Connecting PS3 to the Internet

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

Guitar Hero 3, How do i put custom songs on it?

Old 28-04-2008, 17:45   #1
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future
Question Guitar Hero 3, How do i put custom songs on it?

i have just bought GH3 for my PS2 and i realise it is possible to put your own music into the game, how do i do this?
Callumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-04-2008, 17:57   #2
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M
Re: Guitar Hero 3, How do i put custom songs on it?

I wouldn't have thought you could do it on the PS2 version
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 20:00   #3
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeph View Post
I wouldn't have thought you could do it on the PS2 version
Yeh you can, but i dont know how

There are a few tutorials on youtube but i cant follow them, they are crap
Old 30-04-2008, 01:15   #4
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age

a) not easy
b) needs time and skill
c) is illegal

But google is your friend if you really really want to know.
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 17:25   #5
boroboi
cf.geek

Services: TT Fibre Large 78mbit
boroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quads

you cant add games to guitar hero three. Atleast last time i looked you couldnt. You can to 1 and two however
boroboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 19:18   #6
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acathla View Post
But google is your friend if you really really want to know.

Yes, ive already googled it and they had a few complicated tutorials, and some rubbish quality videos

So i came here
Old 30-04-2008, 22:24   #7
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age

Can't link you any articles as it's not really legal but register at the 'scorehero' forums and you should find some good stuff.

---------- Post added at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 21:22 ----------

as boroboi says though, Guitar Hero III doesn't work the same as GH2.
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote