Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Trialists Wanted!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media News Discussion

Virgin Trialists Wanted!

Old 02-02-2017, 21:37   #16
Jon22
cf.addict

Jon22 is on a distinguished roadJon22 is on a distinguished road
Re: Virgin Trialists Wanted!

Have applied again, won't hold my breath. Although did get invited to that event that involved travelling last time.
Jon22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-02-2017, 08:20   #17
Martin_D
cf.geek

Services: YouFibre | Lebara Sim x 2| Plex
Martin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to behold

Still time - sign up
Martin_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 01:01   #18
SirThomas
cf.addict

Services: Vodafone 80x20 Backup, MixTV & V6, Vivid 350, Hub3 & RT-AC87u
SirThomas is just really niceSirThomas is just really niceSirThomas is just really niceSirThomas is just really niceSirThomas is just really niceSirThomas is just really nice

'home phone trials' - Ooh would we get to test those 2 unused phone ports on the Hub3, perhaps... I did notice VOIP mentioned on their support pages the other day.

Here's hoping I get a lucky this year, always nice to try new things out!
SirThomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 10:32   #19
AndyCambs
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Broadband XL Virgin Mobile V+ installed! and a happy Virgin Media customer
AndyCambs has reached the bronze age
AndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze age

I had a second message and questionnaire to fill in, but no idea what's being proposed to test!
AndyCambs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 11:58   #20
trickytree
cf.addict

Services: VVIP500
trickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about them

I received an email saying you may be interested .....

Deleted just in case however adding further comment.

Last edited by trickytree; 08-02-2017 at 13:37.
trickytree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 12:32   #21
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickytree View Post
I received an email saying you may be interested in a ... product
What is or might be trialled is not for public discussion, thank you
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 13:13   #22
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
What is or might be trialled is not for public discussion, thank you
Neither was the HUB 3 but it was and not only that they actually sent them to customers homes not on the trail just as the trail got going.

So go figure that one out.
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 13:31   #23
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

That's irrelevant. If you sign up for a trial then you're agreeing to abide by any and all rules set for the trial.
Old 08-02-2017, 13:41   #24
trickytree
cf.addict

trickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about them

At the moment the email does not mention any sort of secrecy, signing of a non disclosure or that I am even on a trial. So I have no rules to follow as yet.

I have been on 5 trials now and I have never spoken about them openly once I was a part of them so I do know how to act but as I say this is not the same as any of those trials yet.
It was purely an email asking what VM products I was on, and some other things that may well be linked to the using of that trial product.
Old 08-02-2017, 13:45   #25
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
Neither was the HUB 3 but it was and not only that they actually sent them to customers homes not on the trail just as the trail got going.
I can think of a few reasons that might happen. It's all carefully planned.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 13:48   #26
Inactive Digital
cf.addict

Services: VM broadband, Stream, phone. Sky Q
Inactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyCambs View Post
I had a second message and questionnaire to fill in, but no idea what's being proposed to test!
Was that the one that said "you might be interested in this trial..." or another?
I filled out the former a week ago, but not heard anything since.
Inactive Digital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 13:59   #27
trickytree
cf.addict

Yes so 1st of Feb I received a message to a link of a survey and then that survey at the top said what it was regarding.

It is very different to the other trials I have been on where they have not even said what the product is whether it be software, hardware or whatever.
You kind of say yes you are interested then they tell you what it is and you can accept or decline it from there.

This stated what the product was right from the start before you completed the survey.
Old 08-02-2017, 14:08   #28
Inactive Digital
cf.addict

Services: VM broadband, Stream, phone. Sky Q
Inactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickytree View Post
Yes so 1st of Feb I received a message to a link of a survey and then that survey at the top said what it was regarding.

It is very different to the other trials I have been on where they have not even said what the product is whether it be software, hardware or whatever.
You kind of say yes you are interested then they tell you what it is and you can accept or decline it from there.

This stated what the product was right from the start before you completed the survey.
Ah, thanks. Yes, I got that same message/survey on 1st Feb too - nothing since yet though. I guess I might still be in the running!
Inactive Digital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2017, 14:37   #29
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Has anyone had any feed back as to whether they're in the trial or not yet?
Old 20-02-2017, 17:22   #30
MarshMallowMan
Inactive

MarshMallowMan is on a distinguished roadMarshMallowMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Has anyone had any feed back as to whether they're in the trial or not yet?
Nope, still waiting. U?
MarshMallowMan is offline   Reply With Quote