Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S President: Donald Trump

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

U.S President: Donald Trump
Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2017, 12:12   #361
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Or they're painting a correct picture of the administration as you say it can appear unfair. Trump has been in office one month and we've had chaos at airports, an executive order overturned by the courts, the resignation of a senior adviser and an investigation into the security practices at one of his resorts after reports he was discussing national security matters in the open.

That's a pretty impressive tally for one month in office. Hell, considering how often Trump had at go at Obama going golfing, Trump has already run up 1/9th of Obama's entire travel budget for his 8 years in one month: http://www.fox25boston.com/news/tren...says/495874271

His gone to his golf resort three times in one month.

What goes around comes around. The Republicans,Trump included made as much fuss about Obama during 8 years with as many nonsensical fake news stories including the rubbish about Obama's place of birth that it's really rich that this administration is sending up squeals of protest about receiving the same sort of treatment that they gave out..reminds me of the saying if you can't take it you shouldn't dish it out.
Old 21-02-2017, 12:20   #362
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post

What goes around comes around. The Republicans,Trump included made as much fuss about Obama during 8 years with as many nonsensical fake news stories including the rubbish about Obama's place of birth that it's really rich that this administration is sending up squeals of protest about receiving the same sort of treatment that they gave out..reminds me of the saying if you can't take it you shouldn't dish it out.
Was not Trump who started that Obama birth place row and if you check your facts, Clinton campaign team in 2008, joined on that bandwagon when she was a contender for the President in the 2008 Presidential ticket.

Old 21-02-2017, 12:36   #363
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Exactly. It's been "Attack Attack Attack" and Trump is only going to throw it back, when he does, he garners more support, they don't get it that this is HOW he won and most people are not stupid, they see the obvious negative bias.

I completely agree, hold him to account, when he does something wrong, he has said that himself, but the tone has been nothing but negative bias all the time. I don't disagree that he said some stuff since being sworn in that just doesn't hold much weight and he doesn't talk like a typical politician would, but again, his supporters like that, that is what they want.

Yesterday was another fine example, Sky News saying there was going to be 11 Cities in the UK, protesting about Donald Trump, I was not aware of any 11 Protests going on. Also they seem intent on heavily promoting such demos. They heavily promoted the Petition to stop his State Visit, but they did not bother with the counter petition, that wanted his State visit to go ahead.

When they did a live shoot on FB, I saw about 10 people huddled in a little group holding a 'Dump Trump' placard, little gaps appeared and it was so obvious, that nobody was there and some of the protesters were trying to hide the obvious fact, very few people were there, it was just those 10 people, news reporter said 'most people have gone home because of the weather."

When reporters ask them why they are protesting, they give the impression they have no idea what they protesting about and they are only protesting because it's become a trend.

Anyway, it was great to see Alex Salmond get a roasting for trying to raise a false 'Point of Order; at yesterday's Petition debate proceedings...

Sadly I couldn't hear him getting told off because there was tens of thousands of protesters outside making so much noise...

Was Salmond telling the truth about that I wonder? People like him whine loudly about Trump making stuff up but there he is doing the very same thing.

Last edited by Osem; 21-02-2017 at 12:41.
Old 21-02-2017, 12:36   #364
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Come off it Damien : I don't need to defend him because I don't have an agenda and found nothing that he said a major issue, so no we are not having regular updates on crime in Sweden and by the way, my post was about unrest in Sweden, I never mentioned anything about crime.

As for Trump, as I highlighted already, he certainly did not say "Incident" or "Terror Attack", like the left leaning media would have you believe.

Look at the week long Riots in France last week at the hands of immigrants, footage of burning cars, reports of looting and destroying of property by them, did not get covered if at all, there appears to be an obvious media blackout of big migrant unrest in Europe.
You do however conduct a very full defence of Trump in this thread, regardless of whether you need to or not, and to some extent that's very commendable.
Old 21-02-2017, 12:40   #365
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
You do however conduct a very full defence of Trump in this thread, regardless of whether you need to or not, and to some extent that's very commendable.
I don't think pointing out bias and hypocrisy in media coverage is necessarily a defence of anything except fairness.
Old 21-02-2017, 12:41   #366
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Was not Trump who started that Obama birth place row and if you check your facts, Clinton campaign team in 2008, joined on that bandwagon when she was a contender for the President in the 2008 Presidential ticket.

He was easily one of the biggest proponents of it though. Tweet after tweet.
Old 21-02-2017, 12:53   #367
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
He was easily one of the biggest proponents of it though. Tweet after tweet.
Don't deny that as I saw a news item of him banging on about it, but to lay full blame on him is wrong. Clinton Campaign was desperate to have anything they could on Obama on the 2008 ticket, so it was alleged they went down the 'Lack of American roots.", I am not saying Clinton herself endorsed it but it certainly was a tool being used by some of her team, in an attempt to smear Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Sadly I couldn't hear him getting told off because there was tens of thousands of protesters outside making so much noise...

Was Salmond telling the truth about that I wonder? People like him whine loudly about Trump making stuff up but there he is doing the very same thing.
I saw the so called protest, the crowd in London near Parliament and there definitely was not 10's of thousands of people there, that was a blatant exaggeration by the typical Turkey neck Salmond. The man is a cretin but it was good to see him put in his place, he abuses 'Point of Orders', far too much.
Old 21-02-2017, 14:40   #368
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
When reporters ask them why they are protesting, they give the impression they have no idea what they protesting about and they are only protesting because it's become a trend.
To anyone with an ounce of common sense, the mass resistance to Donald Trump defies all Logic.

But nevertheless, they are real. Therefore, there is something else going on behind the scenes; organised groups are using these protests for their own agenda.

I suggest that this is one such group. The implications are extremely worrying, because people are blind to what is really going on.

Women’s March Organizer Recently Met Ex-Hamas Operative, Has Family Ties To Terror Group

Quote:
Linda Sarsour, one of the organizers behind Saturday’s Women’s March, being held in Washington, D.C., was recently spotted at a large Muslim convention in Chicago posing for pictures with an accused financier for Hamas, the terrorist group.

Sarsour, the head of the Arab American Association of New York and an Obama White House “Champion of Change,” was speaking at last month’s 15th annual convention of the Muslim American Society and Islamic Circle of North America.

While there, she posed for a picture with Salah Sarsour, a member of the Islamic Society of Milwaukee and former Hamas operative who was jailed in Israel in the 1990s because of his alleged work for the terrorist group.
Full article http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/21/wo...-terror-group/

Such organisations won't be the only ones stirring things up.

Don't forget globalist George Soros.

Billionaire Financier Soros Continues to Fund Anti-Trump Protests

Quote:
Despite media representing protests against US President Donald Trump as grassroots spontaneous uprisings, there is actually a significant amount of money being spent on special interest groups to keep the disruptions happening.
https://sputniknews.com/us/201702021...rump-protests/
Old 21-02-2017, 15:12   #369
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Sputnik News...

I mean we're going full conspiracy mode with the NWO and Sonos funding everything. Classic stuff.
Old 21-02-2017, 15:18   #370
passingbat
Inactive

passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
Sputnik News...

I mean we're going full conspiracy mode with the NWO and Sonos funding everything. Classic stuff.

Are you disputing those two articles?
Old 21-02-2017, 17:01   #371
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Are you disputing those two articles?
I don't know about the first one. I am disputing the second one because it's classic crackpot stuff. First of all it's Sputnik, literally the propaganda arm of the Russian government (which granted is a point in it's favor for many on here), but even if we take them at their word then the proof still isn't there. He donated to groups like Planned Parenthood, so have many others, and they were on the march.

---------- Post added at 16:01 ---------- Previous post was at 14:26 ----------

That's it! I've had enough of these anti-democratic idiots protesting against Trump.
Old 21-02-2017, 17:23   #372
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

look whats going on in Sweden- sweden

SWEDEN RIOT: Police forced to shoot at protesters as violence erupts - yet PM is in denial

The terrifying scenes took place just hours after the country’s Prime Minister, Stefan Löfven, slammed Donald Trump for claiming Sweden was in crisis as a result of its liberal refugee policy.

Stockholm police were forced to fire a shot into the rampaging crowd in the hard-hit suburb of Rinkeby, after a mob of around 30 thugs started attacking the officers with rocks.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-Sweden-crisis
Old 21-02-2017, 17:25   #373
passingbat
Inactive

Quote:
Sputnik News...

To be fair, you're the person with a symbol for the NWO for an avatar, who gave an answer clear as mud when asked whether the Avatar has significance for you. Until you do answer that, how can we judge any post you make equating the NWO to the tin foil hat brigade?

Any way, leaving that aside, here are a couple more articles. One from Breitbart, which I suspect, you'll dismiss as Right Wing bias

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...funded-groups/

This is an interesting one given this disclaimer

"Disclaimer: I am not supporting Trump nor is this article really about Trump. I’m against the immigration ban, and I support all women’s rights regardless of what political party they belong to. With that said, I do not support corporatism."

https://medium.com/@trentlapinski/de...1a4#.lkb14iqd7
Old 21-02-2017, 17:50   #374
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
To be fair, you're the person with a symbol for the NWO for an avatar, who gave an answer clear as mud when asked whether the Avatar has significance for you. Until you do answer that, how can we judge any post you make equating the NWO to the tin foil hat brigade?
You know full well I can't divulge information about the secret organisation of which I am DEFINITELY not a member. Not that it exists. Too many questions.
Old 21-02-2017, 17:54   #375
Osem
Inactive

Quote:
Sputnik News...

Well it won't be the world's poor who are funding anything. They just have their lives dictated by the rich and powerful.

As regards a new world order, I've said before that I don't think it's at all unreasonable to think that the world's richest and most powerful people might have a common interest in cementing their place at the top table with the wealth and privileges that confers. There's only so much to go around after all and plenty have already shown that multi-millions aren't enough, billions are required to make them feel good. They may not like eachother or even share common politics/religion but they have the same self interest at a time when masses of poor, desperate people are on the march looking for their share of a finite pie.

Having said that, I don't think you're quite at the wealth level required to join any such club so no I don't think you're one of 'them'.

Last edited by Osem; 21-02-2017 at 18:07.
Closed Thread