Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1
Closed Thread

Old 29-03-2012, 17:25   #2686
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Exactly but Virgin seem to think this will bring them a flood of new customers but l think thry are misplaced yet again with their assumption of what they think we want and what we actually want from them.
O so true
Old 29-03-2012, 18:17   #2687
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age

Well, those who like/watch the channel would disagree with you*, but you carry on being selfish and "it's all about me and only what I want", if you like.

* For example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
If Virgin launch True Movies 2 some of my Family will be happy.
I'd rather they got CBS Action myself but am not going to worry if they don't.
Old 29-03-2012, 18:20   #2688
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlwaring View Post
Well, those who like/watch the channel would disagree with you*, but you carry on being selfish and "it's all about me and only what I want", if you like.

* For example:

Carl you do realise that we have already got CBS Action.
Old 29-03-2012, 18:25   #2689
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Carl you do realise that we have already got CBS Action.
Carl meant CBS Action Drama

But this thread now has gone a bit OTT. I ONLY POST HERE NOW FOR THE LAUGH OR WHEN I HAVE GOT FACTS AND NOT MINDLESS CARP LIKE SOME OTHERS.

Slate me as you will but let the truth be told?
Old 29-03-2012, 18:27   #2690
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post

But this thread now has gone a bit OTT
New one coming on Sunday.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 29-03-2012, 18:28   #2691
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Thank FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Old 29-03-2012, 18:31   #2692
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:

* For example:

Me being selfish???

What that about I was only given my view on this thread.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 29-03-2012, 18:42   #2693
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age

Quote:
One of the two, anyway
Old 29-03-2012, 18:43   #2694
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

Quote:
Me being selfish???

What that about I was only given my view on this thread.
MB you are the God and I'am the Devil (so let the peep's level at me)
Old 29-03-2012, 18:43   #2695
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:

But this thread now has gone a bit OTT. I ONLY POST HERE NOW FOR THE LAUGH OR WHEN I HAVE GOT FACTS AND NOT MINDLESS CARP LIKE SOME OTHERS.

Slate me as you will but let the truth be told?
You are entitled to have a go at who you want and if you want to have a go at me then you are perfectly entitled to do so as l have broad shoulders.
Old 29-03-2012, 18:44   #2696
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Quote:
New what? Channel?
Old 29-03-2012, 18:46   #2697
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
New what? Channel?
We live in hope Mr Waring.
Old 29-03-2012, 18:52   #2698
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

Quote:
You are entitled to have a go at who you want and if you want to have a go at me then you are perfectly entitled to do so as l have broad shoulders.
You can make them broader here

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ronharris15.htm
Old 29-03-2012, 18:59   #2699
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
No l am happy with the shape l have got already great one.
Old 29-03-2012, 19:03   #2700
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

Quote:
No l am happy with the shape l have got already great one.
Just thought that I would try and help mate with having a 54" chest
Closed Thread