Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 25-08-2017, 12:57   #12481
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

LOL buy some flowers and take your wife out for a meal and I'm sure you will be forgiven
Old 25-08-2017, 18:41   #12482
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
In my opinion someone's sexuality should not be a problem and shouldn’t be seen as such just remember if people see it as a problem then the problem is with them not you. Mark personally I could not give a hoot about someones sexuality, I personally judge a person on what value's they have in life if there nice and kind then I want them in my life if not I now just say bye bye.

What I'm trying to say if someone judges you on just being you then do you really want to know that person but saying that it may come as a shock to some family members then again it may not. My advice on family members is give them time to adjust after all you it has taken you the last 17 years of your life to finally accept yourself. Speaking as a Mother I do not care who my children chose to love or date as long as there happy and treat each other with respect that is what truly matter's to me.

The best advice I can give you Mark is be kind to yourself and take it day by day, remember baby steps Mark. If someone has a problem with you for whatever the reason is then let that be there problem and don't allow it to become yours (taken my own advice here ) you know my sister has a problem with me and it took me 48 years to walk away from her and I suspect she still has a problem but the main difference now is the problem is hers and it was the best decision I have ever made saying good bye to her negative attitude.

Mark remember when and if you tell your family just do it in your own time and if you need to talk you know what to do.

I'm so proud of you for accepting who you are and all I can say is well done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
My nieces headmaster called her the day before her GCSE results to say she is in the top 12 in the school, and she has to go in early to get her photo in the local newspaper. So hopefully it's 9 A*'s.

Will find out tomorrow
Well Done. You will all be proud ,

---------- Post added at 17:41 ---------- Previous post was at 17:39 ----------

Happy my new freezer is in and full of food,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2017, 19:41   #12483
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

My nieces results are so good she is 100% guaranteed a place and her first choice of college.

Last edited by Hom3r; 27-08-2017 at 19:46.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2017, 10:29   #12484
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
My nieces results are so good she is 100% guaranteed a place and her first choice of college.

Well done to your niece Hom3r, clever girl.

Old 28-08-2017, 10:42   #12485
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Well done to your niece Hom3r, clever girl.

Oh yes she is, and spend her last week with her girlfriend who flew in from Glasgow last night.

Her GF want to be Cabin Crew for Ryanair as they main base is at our local airport.
Old 28-08-2017, 11:17   #12486
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Plenty to celebrate then. I think it's lovely that your niece has such a supportive girlfriend and family Hom3r.

1st drink on Uncle Hom3r

---------- Post added at 10:17 ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 ----------

My happy thought is that I cannot believe the change in myself in such a short time frame and I'm pleased to say that I have finally mastered saying no without feeling guilty.

Going to my Mother in Law's for lunch and a good old natter today
Old 28-08-2017, 16:19   #12487
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Well Done to your niece
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 02:11   #12488
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Collecting my new laptop later on.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 13:55   #12489
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Another operation done - just waiting for dialysis now
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 13:57   #12490
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
l hope you are feeling okay dilli.
Old 30-08-2017, 14:23   #12491
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Quote:
Hope your having plenty of rest dilli, take care
Old 30-08-2017, 22:55   #12492
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Chin up Dilli
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 21:43   #12493
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Today I did my first ever phone Pre-order, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, It comes free with a Dex station worth £130, which turns the phone into a PC

The specs are :O, Mind you as it is £955 they better be

http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy...y-note8/specs/
Old 02-09-2017, 23:43   #12494
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Well following on from a previous post I made in the thread I have two dates lined up this month. One on the 16th and one on 23rd. I wonder if this will be the start of something special
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 06:20   #12495
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
Well following on from a previous post I made in the thread I have two dates lined up this month. One on the 16th and one on 23rd. I wonder if this will be the start of something special
l will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you MG.