Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 08-08-2012, 09:10   #5416
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

More good news - Mrs Osem has just opened her pile of mail to find out that after a very hard year of studying and putting up with us 3 lads she's passed her massage therapy course with a merit grade!

Having seen how much anatomy, pathology and physiology she had to study I'm so proud of her! She's signed up for a reflexology course for next year so hopefully she'll be able to start her own business in the future and build a career.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-08-2012, 09:20   #5417
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Excellent :-)
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:26   #5418
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
More good news - Mrs Osem has just opened her pile of mail to find out that after a very hard year of studying and putting up with us the lads she's passed her massage therapy course with a merit grade!

Having seen how much anatomy, pathology and physiology she had to study I'm so proud of her! She's signed up for a reflexology course for next year so hopefully she'll be able to start her own business in the future and build a career.
Brilliant! Congratulations to Mrs O, a happy time all round for your family Osem.

My happy thought our youngest granddaughter is 15 today and our wee budgie still going strong at 13. Now I'm off to do a bit of retail down the local market.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:12   #5419
Nanor
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with V+ : VM XL BB : VM M Telephone with Talk International
Nanor is a jewel in the roughNanor is a jewel in the roughNanor is a jewel in the roughNanor is a jewel in the roughNanor is a jewel in the rough

My baby girl took her first steps this morning and called me DaDa!

Must be getting old, was quite emotional
Nanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:36   #5420
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Nice
Old 08-08-2012, 12:31   #5421
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanor View Post

Won't be long before she's wanting an iphone...

---------- Post added at 12:31 ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Brilliant! Congratulations to Mrs O, a happy time all round for your family Osem.

My happy thought our youngest granddaughter is 15 today and our wee budgie still going strong at 13. Now I'm off to do a bit of retail down the local market.
Thanks Tinks. 15 eh? Bet it only seems like yesterday... A 13 year old budgie must be close to a record surely!
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:50   #5422
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
More good news - Mrs Osem has just opened her pile of mail to find out that after a very hard year of studying and putting up with us 3 lads she's passed her massage therapy course with a merit grade!

What a wonderful homecoming. You certainly have a lovely family Osem and I wish your wife every success in the future.
Quote:

Ahhhh, being a parent sure puts things in perspective. If you think you were emotional this morning just wait, it gets better with every milestone a child achieves.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:53   #5423
Nanor
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with V+ : VM XL BB : VM M Telephone with Talk International
Nanor is a jewel in the roughNanor is a jewel in the roughNanor is a jewel in the roughNanor is a jewel in the roughNanor is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Won't be long before she's wanting an iphone...
Ain't that the truth! My boy is almost four and is an absolute whizz on the iPad, have to severely ration his usage of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Ahhhh, being a parent sure puts things in perspective. If you think you were emotional this morning just wait, it gets better with every milestone a child achieves.
Been through quite a few of the milestones with my boy, doesn't make me any less emotional though!
Nanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 13:15   #5424
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:

Thats lovely.
Old 08-08-2012, 13:42   #5425
joglynne
Born again teenager.

joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
<snip>
Been through quite a few of the milestones with my boy, doesn't make me any less emotional though!
I know exactly what you mean. Our 'boy' is now 33 and he can still bring a tear to my eye when I see him achieving a new milestone.

He is due to be a Father himself early next year and seeing the joy shining out of his face when he and his partner broke the news to us had me crying whereas my tough husband, by pure coincidence, got a speck of dust in his eye which made him tear up when he gave the expectant couple a congratulatory hug.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:01   #5426
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

It is my last late shift at work today then i am off to Chester tomorrow, then fly out to Orlando Florida for 2 weeks, i feel like a kid at Christmas as this is the biggest and most expensive holiday i have ever had and probably the hottest!
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:06   #5427
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Have a good time
Old 09-08-2012, 12:11   #5428
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
Have a good time
Thanks that is my plan.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:24   #5429
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
It is my last late shift at work today then i am off to Chester tomorrow, then fly out to Orlando Florida for 2 weeks, i feel like a kid at Christmas as this is the biggest and most expensive holiday i have ever had and probably the hottest!
l hope you have a nice time on your holiday SnoopZ.
Old 09-08-2012, 15:23   #5430
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Have a great time SnoopZ, we will look forward to hearing about all you got up to when you get back.