Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Ethernet Cable

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Ethernet Cable

Old 07-09-2017, 14:56   #46
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Ethernet Cable

Anyone know how long it takes to get a reply from the CEO's office?
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-09-2017, 15:07   #47
Ken W
cf.mega poster

Services: LL Phone, TiVo, M+ VM mobile, BBand 150M tier Superhub, TIVO 500 M+
Ken W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Anyone know how long it takes to get a reply from the CEO's office?

I emailed them about 10 years ago and they phoned my within 1 hour and resolved the problem the next day with an engineer with new modem, I did not expect such a fast response, full marks to VM.

I do not know what the response time would be now.
Ken W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 20:05   #48
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken W View Post
I emailed them about 10 years ago and they phoned my within 1 hour and resolved the problem the next day with an engineer with new modem, I did not expect such a fast response, full marks to VM.

I do not know what the response time would be now.
I received this email last week.....

Dear ...........

We would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us today.

We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy and we will endeavour to resolve your issues as soon as possible.

Tom is currently not available to deal with your complaint personally; however we have passed your email onto a member of his team, and they will be in touch with you as soon as possible in order to assist you with your queries.

We look forward to discussing this matter with you in the future.

On behalf of Tom Mockridge.

---------- Post added at 19:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

Following on from that email, I got a call from, I think, one of the executive team who apologised for the pretty poor service from Virgin, he offered me a further refund, it wasn't great btw, but it was better than nothing, and said if I call retentions back they would honour the original offer and get a date for installation, so I did this, I called retentions, and guess what, they could not offer me the original deal that I was offered on the 28th August, the sticking point was the deal would only be offered to me for nine months when it would then increase, this is unbelievably bad from Virgin as my original offer was for twelve months, so I have sent another email to the executive team explaining what has happened, but in all honestly the whole saga is a complete farce, and it's really bad service from Virgin, I am now at the stage of giving up and moving to Sky!
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote