Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media TiVo iPad app

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Virgin Media TiVo iPad app

Old 25-05-2011, 12:48   #46
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Virgin Media TiVo iPad app

Quote:
Originally Posted by toady View Post
Just hope its not only for Apple devices
That would be a bit silly as there are many other makes of devices.
denphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-05-2011, 12:51   #47
toady
cf.geek

Services: A mix of XXL and XL
toady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
That would be a bit silly as there are many other makes of devices.
By non Apple I mean Android
toady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 12:55   #48
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Yes mine,s a Android operating system on my phone.
denphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 13:05   #49
borrissey
Inactive

Services: 152meg BB. XL TV, Sky Sports and Sky Movies (HD), 1TB TiVo and a 500GB TiVo box.
borrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation era

They need to have a TV listings tab in myvirginmedia. Would make it easier to find.
borrissey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 13:06   #50
clinteastman
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media XL TV, XXL Broadband, L Phone, TiVo, V+
clinteastman has reached the bronze age
clinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze age

Quote:
It's an iPad app, it's up to TiVo to make an official Android one (there are 3rd party ones but they won't work with our boxes).
clinteastman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 13:11   #51
borrissey
Inactive

Services: 152meg BB. XL TV, Sky Sports and Sky Movies (HD), 1TB TiVo and a 500GB TiVo box.
borrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation era

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinteastman View Post
It's an iPad app, it's up to TiVo to make an official Android one (there are 3rd party ones but they won't work with our boxes).
I didn't know the app was out yet?
Old 25-05-2011, 14:54   #52
clinteastman
Inactive

clinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrissey View Post
I didn't know the app was out yet?
It's not out....... Coming Soon™
Old 25-05-2011, 15:14   #53
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.

Quote:
If i was to consider getting a TiVo box in the future i have a phone that operates the symbian system a nokia N8 wonder if there will ever be an app for that.?
Old 25-05-2011, 15:38   #54
clinteastman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1960 View Post
If i was to consider getting a TiVo box in the future i have a phone that operates the symbian system a nokia N8 wonder if there will ever be an app for that.?
I wouldn't hold your breath, you do know that Nokia dropped Symbian last month?
Old 25-05-2011, 15:47   #55
richard1960

Quote:
I wouldn't hold your breath, you do know that Nokia dropped Symbian last month?
Yes i do know nokia are developing a new range of phones with the android operating system i thnk,so i guess bang goes that one but they are still continuing to sell symbian phones for the immediate future, i guess though with the system on the way out they will not bother with an app,although they did or are continuing to make radio apps available for it,my phone runs a LBC app and there is one for other stations.
Old 25-05-2011, 15:51   #56
clinteastman
Inactive

Quote:
Yes i do know nokia are developing a new range of phones with the android operating system i thnk,so i guess bang goes that one but they are still continuing to sell symbian phones for the immediate future, i guess though with the system on the way out they will not bother with an app,although they did or are continuing to make radio apps available for it,my phone runs a LBC app and there is one for other stations.
Nokia are going with Windows Phone, there is even talk of them selling their mobile business to Microsoft. I don't think TiVo will build an app for Symian now though.
Old 25-05-2011, 16:03   #57
richard1960

Quote:
Nokia are going with Windows Phone, there is even talk of them selling their mobile business to Microsoft. I don't think TiVo will build an app for Symian now though.
Thanks did not realise they were going with Windows phone,would not be surprised if they considered a sell off or possibly more of a close tie up with mirosoft buying a part of Nokia but you never know,You are i think probably correct they will not build an app for symbian now.

Oh well at least when i get a TiVo i can set up a recording online.
Old 25-05-2011, 23:18   #58
borrissey
Inactive

Can you do it with an iPhone set up recordings it worked when I did it on my pc, but can't get it working using my web browser on iPhone. I sign in without entering my details which is weird but it won't record...
Old 26-05-2011, 00:18   #59
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Do not worry as the SYMBIAN OS will not be running for long as NOKIA have signed a contract with WINDOWS for the OS on the handsets
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 14:52   #60
Doz007
cf.geek

Services: VM 200Mb BB, Sky Q Silver 2TB
Doz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation era

Any update on this one?

I'm still unable to use remote record via the iPhone Safari browser.....
Doz007 is offline   Reply With Quote