Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 06-07-2015, 20:37   #1786
raging bull
cf.geek

Services: Tivo V6 - L TV/XL Phone /200Mb BB
raging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quads
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Do a swop with you peanut, next week I have an endoscopy.
The one where you have nasty liquid down your throat, no food just clear liquids.
Oh did I say, not move away from toilet whilst nature takes it course.
raging bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2015, 20:41   #1787
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Yes the ain't very nice either RB as l felt dreadful after my last one several years ago.
Old 06-07-2015, 20:41   #1788
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
Yet another colonoscopy due for next month with a 3 day liquid diet and a slow prep oh joy.
After experiencing a colonoscopy it sure is not a nice thing to get done peanut. Take care

@ dilli & raging bull good luck with your tests hugs to you both.
Old 06-07-2015, 20:46   #1789
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Thanks

Last Thursday I seen the nephro, kidneys are stable after 6 weeks of peeing blood. So he's put me down for iron infusions and Vit D. Blood pressure is high so doubling up on those meds as well. I don't have a clue to what's happening now. Just taking every day as it comes.

Today was Gastro, results from the nuclear med / MRI shows a very long stricture that can't be sorted by any meds, I was hoping for infliximab but that's now been ruled out. They need to check the colon to see if that's been affected as I have active Crohn's as well as a lot of scarring. Also need to check for anything else like bowel cancer as I would not notice any symptoms to what I have now, it's something I can't put off. Saying that I have actually lost count now of how many colonoscopies I had.

It seems like I'm heading towards surgery now as it's the getting the point of the all or nothing scenario. But in all honesty, depression is getting me badly and feel it's a losing battle.

---------- Post added at 19:46 ---------- Previous post was at 19:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging bull View Post
Do a swop with you peanut, next week I have an endoscopy.
The one where you have nasty liquid down your throat, no food just clear liquids.
Oh did I say, not move away from toilet whilst nature takes it course.
I had a few of those too, they are best when they do the colonoscopy as you get the full whack of sedatives. The liquid is just a spray. Let me know if you want to know more.

Hope it goes well.
Old 06-07-2015, 20:49   #1790
raging bull
cf.geek

raging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quads

Will have to start a club!
Had my colonoscopy 10days ago, MRI scan in 2weeks (have to get my ICD switched off first). Just getting past a joke with tests as and when letter arrives.
Old 06-07-2015, 20:55   #1791
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging bull View Post
Will have to start a club!
Had my colonoscopy 10days ago, MRI scan in 2weeks (have to get my ICD switched off first). Just getting past a joke with tests as and when letter arrives.
I'd take a colonoscopy over an MRI any day. With PKD they have to check for berry aneurysms, so usually the MRI takes 40mins to an hour with your head locked in a cage. 1 had to be stopped as couldn't take anymore of it, the 2nd time was totally dosed up. I fear that machine like I do spiders and I can't stay in the same room as a spider.
Old 06-07-2015, 21:56   #1792
raging bull
cf.geek

My problems stem from the fact I was in the chemical industry for 30+years, we used to use such as cyanide and alpha napthalamine. (One kills you the other found to cause C)
Lucky me still dodging coffins.
Old 06-07-2015, 22:32   #1793
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

@ raging bull, peanut and diili.

Wish I could make everything go away for you guys, I certainly don't envy you any of the procedures you have had lately and still have lined up. Speaking from experience I know they are all necessary but that doesn't make them any easier to deal with.

Stay strong guys, you are all an inspiration to me.
Old 08-07-2015, 10:22   #1794
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

My moan, ever since we bought garden table and chairs and a garden hose, it's rained !!!!!!!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 10:52   #1795
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

l will get everybody to do a sun dance Tinky in the hope that the weather changes for the better for you.
Old 08-07-2015, 11:08   #1796
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Got to go over to Brighton later, looks a bit showery Why couldn't it have been yesterday which was nice and sunny or tomorrow which is also supposed to be sunny?
Old 08-07-2015, 11:18   #1797
Stop It
Inactive

Services: VM Vivid 200 VM XL TV & Sky Sports VM Phone
Stop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of society

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
@ raging bull, peanut and diili.

Wish I could make everything go away for you guys, I certainly don't envy you any of the procedures you have had lately and still have lined up. Speaking from experience I know they are all necessary but that doesn't make them any easier to deal with.

Stay strong guys, you are all an inspiration to me.
I can only echo this.

You guys have way more strength than I ever would given those circumstances. I think I'd run and hide under my bed given half of what you lot have been through.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
My moan, ever since we bought garden table and chairs and a garden hose, it's rained !!!!!!!
So it's your fault the weather turned then, git. :p
Stop It is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 11:22   #1798
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Got to go over to Brighton later, looks a bit showery Why couldn't it have been yesterday which was nice and sunny or tomorrow which is also supposed to be sunny?
They said it was going to be nice and sunny in Eastleigh yesterday but alas several heavy showers came along.
Old 08-07-2015, 11:52   #1799
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l will get everybody to do a sun dance Tinky in the hope that the weather changes for the better for you.
Thanks Den, is that everyone on CF ? The mind boggles
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 12:02   #1800
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop It View Post
I think I'd run and hide under my bed given half of what you lot have been through.
Tried - can't get down under it

---------- Post added at 11:02 ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
You lot can send me all the rain if you like, no problem.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote