Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | After 13 years with Virgin

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

After 13 years with Virgin

Old 08-05-2012, 18:00   #61
Superblade7
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB & Sky Q Mini (Box Sets with Cinema & Sports HD) with VM VIVID 100Mbps Broadband & M Phone
Superblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: After 13 years with Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Superblade l phoned them up this morning and l asked if l could be switched to the new VIP Collection and after about 10 minutes of waiting for the member to come back from wherever they went they offered me the new VIP package so l am much happier now as l get 100MB broadband plus the Sky HD channels plus a better phone package and thus saving nearly £3 in the process so many thanks for your advice in recommending to me this new package.
No worries Den, glad to help. Enjoy the Sky Movies & Sports in HD they look great!
Superblade7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-05-2012, 18:32   #62
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superblade7 View Post
No worries Den, glad to help. Enjoy the Sky Movies & Sports in HD they look great!
Yes l have been watching the tennis this afternoon and its excellent in HD.
Old 11-05-2012, 18:37   #63
buba3d
cf.geek

Services: XL 2x v+, 1 stb, 50mb, phone
buba3d is a glorious beacon of lightbuba3d is a glorious beacon of lightbuba3d is a glorious beacon of lightbuba3d is a glorious beacon of lightbuba3d is a glorious beacon of lightbuba3d is a glorious beacon of lightbuba3d is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to buba3d Send a message via Yahoo to buba3d

after 13/14 years with vm (cable tel) its with great sadness i have to terminate my contract with them, the building i'm moving to doesn't have vm and the area doesn't have vm (absolutely gutted big time) however the new apartment is just stunning.

so looks like its bt/sky, i so wanted to get the tivo box but gutted i can't

if things change and vm do cable the area then VM is my number one choice
buba3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 16:17   #64
ChrisLUFC22
Inactive

Services: Sky Q
ChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to all

I've just upgraded to VIP colection but instead of an additional V HD box, I'm keeping the 500Gb TiVo, I've also jumped from 30Mb to 100Mb BB, and now have a phoneline...and my bill has actually fallen! The savings are there - if you ask!
ChrisLUFC22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 21:21   #65
Nor
Inactive

Nor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to behold

Just wanted to say that after a late call with Virgin Media they offered me a better deal than I currently had. It has saved me around £25 per month for the same packages, so I decided to take the offer and stay with VM. It meant a new 12 month contract, but overall was worth it.

Thanks for all the advice in this thread, appreciate all the help.
Nor is offline   Reply With Quote