Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Cablehell.co.uk

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Internet Discussion

Imagebam and imageshack

Old 23-02-2010, 16:39   #1
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one
Imagebam and imageshack

Does anyone else have random problems viewing some pictures on these websites?...

The reason i asked was ive noticed over the past few weeks with a few of my mates that we all have random issues viewing pics.

A mate of ours is currently backpacking in Australia and uploads pics every few days for us to all see, first he was using Imageshack and had problems so she transferred to Imagebam and still get the problem. Basically we could try and view them now for example and say we couldnt see 5 out of 20 images as it would just say "Loading" and freeze and go back an hour later and you could view those 5 but phaps couldnt view 2 others you could view previously.

I thought it was my connection having a fit again but friends of mine as i said have also been stating they have same problems and they are on all sorts of connections such as AOL, Sky, Tiscalli, Orange etc.
Welshchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-02-2010, 16:50   #2
JediMaster
Inactive

JediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these parts
Re: Imagebam and imageshack

Has your friend thought of using something like FaceBook or photobucket.com
JediMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 20:44   #3
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one

she wont post on facebook. Why dont the two mentioned work properly tho? just wondered if anyone else has noticed this issue.
Old 23-02-2010, 23:20   #4
idi banashapan
step on my trip

idi banashapan has a nice shiny star
idi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny star

what about Flickr? it has the resources to cope. sounds like the other sites might not be up to the job. Flickr is free and probably the most used site for sharing photos as it's main purpose.
Old 23-02-2010, 23:54   #5
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Bender i thought u couldnt save pics from Flickr, the reason she uploads is for us to save what we want.
Old 24-02-2010, 00:11   #6
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Yeah you can just right click and save pictures off flickr.
But they get resized to 1024x768 maximum size I think. So not the original.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2010, 00:50   #7
idi banashapan
step on my trip

idi banashapan has a nice shiny star
idi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny star

you can upload at any size. then, above the picture will appear an option to view all sizes. select the size and right click, then save picture as. that should do it. They could always just zip the images up and email you the file if they want you to have a decent copy nice and easily...
Old 24-02-2010, 00:55   #8
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

I used to use imageshack for hosting pics on ebay. there was always a problem with some of the pics not showing in the pages, or downloading slowly.

I use Tinypic now. and use a free little app that you can drag the pics on and it uploads and gives you the link.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote