Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Ryanair Censured

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

Ryanair Censured

Old 12-03-2012, 19:05   #31
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Ryanair Censured

Ryanair is a disgraceful airline, they ruined my 30th Wedding anniversary, I WOULD NEVER recommend them, there staff are like there boss, igorant, arrogant and insulting.

They changed there conditions overnight, and we were left stranded at the airport.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2012, 19:54   #32
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Ryanair is a disgraceful airline, they ruined my 30th Wedding anniversary, I WOULD NEVER recommend them, there staff are like there boss, igorant, arrogant and insulting.

They changed there conditions overnight, and we were left stranded at the airport.
But a bargain is a bargain and all for 50P (note does not included any costs we decide you should pay even if we have not told you about them"

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 20:19   #33
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

Sirius, I would not use Ryanair if they offered me free travel anywhere in the world, they would probably land at the wrong airport anyway, and charge you for luggage space, toilet paper, and even the soap. 0/10
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 22:25   #34
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

There would be no guarantee they would land you in the right country either ...
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 23:32   #35
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Services: 3 phone lines, 100mb broadband, and TV x2 (including one Tivo)
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
BA don't serve any food on short-haul flights anymore, as my wife found out a while ago. She had two connecting flights and the first one had a problem so they spent a couple of hours on the tarmac. Eventually they left, and she had to rush to get her connecting flight. No food on either flight, not even to purchase, so my wife basically went without food for 5 hours, except for a couple of grapes left over from a stewardess's meal. Imagine being a diabetic in that situation. I'm inclined to agree that standards are dropping to appalling levels, at least where BA is concerned, and the low cost airlines do seem to be a driving factor.
That's shocking. So if she had used a budget airline rather than an expensive one, then at least she would have had the choice to buy food.

In my opinion, it is nice to be pampered, but my main aim is to get to my destination. And I would rather have the choice to buy, or not to buy food on the flight, rather than having to pay extra on the price of the flight for something I may not actually want.

I've never used Ryan Air, but have used Easyjet many times, and never had a single problem. Both of my brothers have however used Easyjet, Ryan Air, Jet 2, and BMI Baby, and both say that Easyjet are the best by far.
Tim Deegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 11:39   #36
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
BA don't serve any food on short-haul flights anymore, as my wife found out a while ago. She had two connecting flights and the first one had a problem so they spent a couple of hours on the tarmac. Eventually they left, and she had to rush to get her connecting flight. No food on either flight, not even to purchase, so my wife basically went without food for 5 hours, except for a couple of grapes left over from a stewardess's meal. Imagine being a diabetic in that situation. I'm inclined to agree that standards are dropping to appalling levels, at least where BA is concerned, and the low cost airlines do seem to be a driving factor.
No doubt Low Cost airlines have ruined the industry!

---------- Post added at 10:38 ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post

I flew with them once, never again!

---------- Post added at 10:39 ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
That's shocking. So if she had used a budget airline rather than an expensive one, then at least she would have had the choice to buy food.

In my opinion, it is nice to be pampered, but my main aim is to get to my destination. And I would rather have the choice to buy, or not to buy food on the flight, rather than having to pay extra on the price of the flight for something I may not actually want.

I've never used Ryan Air, but have used Easyjet many times, and never had a single problem. Both of my brothers have however used Easyjet, Ryan Air, Jet 2, and BMI Baby, and both say that Easyjet are the best by far.
I would rather travel in a decent airline rather than a budget airline
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 12:11   #37
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
No doubt Low Cost airlines have ruined the industry!

---------- Post added at 10:38 ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 ----------

I flew with them once, never again!

---------- Post added at 10:39 ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 ----------

I would rather travel in a decent airline rather than a budget airline
Alan why tell lies???

You said yourself in another thread that you have never used budget airlines!
Old 13-03-2012, 12:13   #38
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
Alan why tell lies???

You said yourself in another thread that you have never used budget airlines!
I did say that, I was offerd a ticket by a friend to visit him, sadly he picked Ryanair, so I has no choice on that matter
Old 13-03-2012, 13:19   #39
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Quote:
I did say that, I was offerd a ticket by a friend to visit him, sadly he picked Ryanair, so I has no choice on that matter
So you picked the worst of the budget airlines, and you judge all others based on that??
Old 13-03-2012, 13:38   #40
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
So you picked the worst of the budget airlines, and you judge all others based on that??
Not all low cost airlines are like Ryanair, but they are not as good as full servcice airlines. Anyway, that is my opinon and if you don't mind using them that is is alright. I can see we both have had diffrent experences with them
Old 13-03-2012, 13:47   #41
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Not all low cost airlines are like Ryanair, but they are not as good as full servcice airlines. Anyway, that is my opinon and if you don't mind using them that is is alright. I can see we both have had diffrent experences with them
No they aren't as good. Nobody has ever claimed that they are. But if you want an airline that is just like a bus service that gets you from A to B, at a low price, then some of them are brilliant for that purpose.
Old 13-03-2012, 13:54   #42
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
No they aren't as good. Nobody has ever claimed that they are. But if you want an airline that is just like a bus service that gets you from A to B, at a low price, then some of them are brilliant for that purpose.
I accept that a lot of people would prefer budget airlines, it just that they are not that good in my opinon, but if you don't mid using them, then it is ok

I would just prefer full service airlines setting up low cost divisions (or buying those airlines) rahter than reduce standards
Old 13-03-2012, 14:02   #43
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Quote:
I accept that a lot of people would prefer budget airlines, it just that they are not that good in my opinon, but if you don't mid using them, then it is ok

I would just prefer full service airlines setting up low cost divisions (or buying those airlines) rahter than reduce standards
How exactly would that work?
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 14:38   #44
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzae View Post
How exactly would that work?
Set up a low cost airline or buy one
Old 13-03-2012, 15:18   #45
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Quote:
Set up a low cost airline or buy one
Sorry for not simplifying for you. How do you setup a low-cost airline offering the same standards as a high-cost airline?
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote