Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Cheap Dual Shock 3 Controller

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

resistance 2 public beta NOW.

Old 21-10-2008, 21:57   #1
RealDiamond
Inactive

Services: Free^60meg No, Free^30meg Yes, TV M, Phone M. Running Kubuntu 12.04+Chromium Browser On Free laptop
RealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really nice
resistance 2 public beta NOW.

2.2 GB download of course that means ill need to download it over night as the cap from virgin will kick in.
But i want to download me TV shows So instead ive started the down load allready and boy has the web Died on me takes about 1 mins after I hit submit button for this page to update. hate being capped but i just hit the limit with 5 mins before 9 grr
well this is anoying as hell according to the H2O advert they were supposed to start work next week on FTTH but thats scraped/delayed it again. booooo

so who else got there codes.
RealDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 21-10-2008, 21:59   #2
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: resistance 2 public beta NOW.

I tried to get a key from IGN/Fileplanet earlier this evening, but they'd already all gone
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 02:31   #3
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

People have them up on Ebay already for £20+ I really hate the people who do this to gain profit at others expense. Its very unfair the way the Beta's are working at the moment and there being exploited. sony need to sort it out and re-think there current beta system.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 02:33   #4
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Definitely.

Bad enough with the LBP key farce, now Resistance 2.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 17:01   #5
Paranoimia
Inactive

Paranoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really nice

What's interesting is that those of us selected for the closed beta have not yet received codes for the new public version. I didn't bother trying to get a code from the sites, since I'd assumed they'd send us a new code/invite automatically. After all, I got an LBP code from EuroGamer only to be sent an 'official' code the next day.

You'd think they'd want our input to see if the changes we suggested had been implemented, and comment on what we think of the results.
Paranoimia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 19:09   #6
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Well a kind soul on the PS forums has given me a code. Its really slow downloading though but I look forward to trying it out.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote