Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | I love Star Wars but this is wrong

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

I love Star Wars but this is wrong

Old 11-01-2017, 22:08   #1
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

rogerdraig has reached the bronze age
rogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerdraig
I love Star Wars but this is wrong

( if you have a better header feel free )

Ok i don't often argue with scientists but i think on this they are way off

Sky walker ! no i say thrice no

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-38580837

there is only one option

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAmx_XdQky8

[Admin Edit: BBC Link Added]

Last edited by Mick; 12-01-2017 at 01:21. Reason: Link Amendment
rogerdraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2017, 22:13   #2
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: I love Star Wars but this is wrong

funky gibbon ?
Old 11-01-2017, 22:22   #3
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

rogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze age

yep
Old 11-01-2017, 23:44   #4
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

WTF is this supposed to be about ?

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 23:58   #5
RizzyKing

I've not watched star wars so might be wrong but i'm pretty sure that video has nothing to do with it in fact I can't think of a thing that video has anything to do with .
Old 12-01-2017, 00:08   #6
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

darn just noticed the bbc link isn't
there
this should have been below the sky walker thrice no bit

Old 12-01-2017, 01:14   #7
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdraig View Post
darn just noticed the bbc link isn't
there
this should have been below the sky walker thrice no bit

I have added that link in to your first post.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 13:14   #8
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age

I thought this was the new "Rick Rolling" when I clicked on the link in the original post!
admars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 19:37   #9
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I have added that link in to your first post.
thank you