Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S Election 2016

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

U.S Election 2016
Closed Thread

Old 23-12-2016, 16:19   #1246
RizzyKing

Re: US Election 2016

Trump wanting to update US nuclear arsenal is not as stupid as it might seem this is a system still mainly based on floppy disks and with Russia renewing it's nuclear arsenal i think it's right that the US does too. I am no fan of trump there are times i find him offensive and others where he's an embarassment but he is the result of the failure of the political system in the last thirty years and i expect more rejection of that system in elections next year.

Advertisement
Old 23-12-2016, 16:22   #1247
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I'm amazed you didn't notice him, with all the free publicity he got from the media....
never taken notice -not didn't notice - i know he has a door that proper upset Arthur ,and he's worth a few bob ...
Old 23-12-2016, 17:34   #1248
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
never taken notice -not didn't notice - i know he has a door that proper upset Arthur ,and he's worth a few bob ...
OK, then - it's always useful to have an uninformed opinion...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 23-12-2016, 17:44   #1249
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
OK, then - it's always useful to have an uninformed opinion...
its what makes the world go around ,if you need my help on anything else that i have no idea about don't be shy just ask
Old 23-12-2016, 18:57   #1250
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Maybe he has been getting lessons from Evil Hilary:
I doubt it. Not sure why you showed me his tweet, I was aware of it and I agree with it, they do need updating until such time no further nukes are needed in the World, unless it has escaped your attention, we still do live in a volatile planet but more importantly, we not on a potential war path with Russia and Putin wants to get along with Trump even despite his tweet, so all is good if any kind of WAR is avoided, you're looking for arguments as usual, where they do not exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY
I just hope this world still exists by the end of his term of office. If you are not worried now, you should be.
Nope, not worried whatsoever. I was prior to November 8th, when Russia was upping the Ante and positioning itself and telling it's own citizens it was preparing for War, this was a very possible path that has now been avoided, thanks to her not winning and that was ALL, I was bothered about. We can all cry about someones wealth or how the rich live, but at least we get to live.
Old 23-12-2016, 19:07   #1251
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
we not on a potential war path with Russia and Putin wants to get along with Trump even despite his tweet
Quote:
MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski said that in a phone call with her, Mr Trump commented: "Let it be an arms race, because we will outmatch them at every pass and outlast them all."
Nope, not on a potential war path with Russia at all ...
Old 23-12-2016, 19:08   #1252
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
they do need updating
Thing is, that is not what he said ,there is a huge difference between 'updating' an existing arsenal and 'strengthening and expanding' a nuclear capability,best to read what he said ,not what you want him to say

Old 23-12-2016, 19:18   #1253
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone

Quote:
Hey Comrade ianch, whats the difference between that and what that nice Mr Putin said
Russia 'stronger than any aggressor'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38414478

well tovarich?
Old 23-12-2016, 19:32   #1254
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by techguyone View Post
hey comrade ianch, whats the difference between that and what that nice mr putin said
russia 'stronger than any aggressor'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38414478

well tovarich?
птицы летят на юг зимой
Old 23-12-2016, 19:34   #1255
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
I'm amazed you didn't notice him, with all the free publicity he got from the media....
I suspect Papa Smurf has forgotten.

Quote:
US President-elect Donald Trump has said he will deport or jail up to three million illegal migrants initially.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37969112
Old 23-12-2016, 19:36   #1256
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone

Good response Comrade.

But I feel this is more pertinent.

В любом случае, я бы предпочитал не заниматься подобными вопросами, потому что это все равно, что поросенка стричь - визгу много, а шерсти мало
Old 23-12-2016, 19:41   #1257
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Quote:
птицы летят на юг зимой
но они возвращаются весной

---------- Post added at 18:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:37 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I suspect Papa Smurf has forgotten.
that ruddy KGB they've hacked my account

нет у нас нет ничего плохого

Last edited by papa smurf; 23-12-2016 at 19:44.
Old 23-12-2016, 19:43   #1258
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
но они возвращаются весной

---------- Post added at 18:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:37 ----------

that ruddy KGB they've hacked my account
Too much Vladivar I reckon.
Old 23-12-2016, 19:53   #1259
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Obviously you missed the memo that Putin is not surprised at Trump's remarks, which means he ain't bothered and HE still WANTS a constructive relationship with the US. As I said, you're looking for something that just is NOT there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh
Thing is, that is not what he said ,there is a huge difference between 'updating' an existing arsenal and 'strengthening and expanding' a nuclear capability,best to read what he said ,not what you want him to say
Yes that is what he said, in his campaigns, in the Presidential Debates. He said it!
Old 23-12-2016, 20:13   #1260
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Obviously you missed the memo that Putin is not surprised at Trump's remarks, which means he ain't bothered and HE still WANTS a constructive relationship with the US. As I said, you're looking for something that just is NOT there.

Yes that is what he said, in his campaigns, in the Presidential Debates. He said it!
we know it Mick ,it's you that seems confused .He doesn't want to update ,he wants to expand and strengthen .Do you really want to return to a full blown arms race ? because it seems Trump does

Closed Thread