Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Favourite Sky One Show

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q

Favourite Sky One Show
View Poll Results: What are your favourite shows on Sky One ?
Hawaii Five O 11 28.95%
An Idiot Abroad 9 23.68%
Strike Back Project Dawn 5 13.16%
NCIS LA 5 13.16%
Modern Family 3 7.89%
Mount Pleasant 0 0%
Glee 3 7.89%
Fringe 8 21.05%
House 9 23.68%
The Simpsons 13 34.21%
A league of their own 3 7.89%
Trollied 2 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27-09-2011, 20:35   #16
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack
Re: Favourite Sky One Show

the simpsons. There the best.
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-09-2011, 20:38   #17
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
l am afraid The Simpsons is vastly overrated but we all have different tastes.
Old 27-09-2011, 20:41   #18
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
And you know, no matter what the day or time is, they will be on one of the Sky channels.....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 20:47   #19
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
And you know, no matter what the day or time is, they will be on one of the Sky channels.....
Agreed Hugh , let's hope this doesn't happen over here
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/...215835242.html
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 17:10   #20
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l am afraid The Simpsons is vastly overrated but we all have different tastes.
I can`t believe you just said that! The writing on the show is superb. I love the fact that there`s jokes in it for adults and children equaly. Still everyones entitled to opinions whether we agree with them or not. Many people think Ricky Gervaise is funny,for me he`s one of the least funny men on tv. The Simpsons episode he wrote was poor in my opinion.
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 18:35   #21
Mick Fisher
Inactive

Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro Sky Talk Sky+HD
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array

I don't like The Simpsons at all and regard Ricky Gervaise as beyond awful.
Mick Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 20:04   #22
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Fisher View Post
Agree totally Mick.
Old 28-09-2011, 20:24   #23
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

I'm not a lover of Gervais however i do enjoy An Idiot Abroad.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 23:15   #24
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Fisher View Post
ur the 1st i heard that does't like the simpson. Can i just ask why you dont like it?
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 23:56   #25
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

The Simpsons and Futurama are probably the only thing I watch on Sky One on a regular basis but that being said both are 9/10 useless on Sky One HD due to them mostly being repeated past episodes with the exception of a few newer HD ones.

Not into the whole American series of shows they have on Sky One like House etc.

Do watch the odd repeat of Road Wars but thats on more often on Pick TV nowadays
Old 29-09-2011, 14:26   #26
Mick Fisher
Inactive

Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro Sky Talk Sky+HD
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array

Quote:
ur the 1st i heard that does't like the simpson. Can i just ask why you dont like it?
I've never thought about why I don't like it.

I guess it's like caulieflower cheese or maceroni cheese, just the smell of it makes me heave. I don't know why, it just does.

It's the same with The Simpsons, Futurama and many other TV shows too numerous to mention. I just don't like them.
Mick Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 14:46   #27
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
I can't say as I like it either although I used to a while back.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 22:02   #28
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Well if Fox get their own way The Simpsons will be removed from Sky 1, and moved to their own channel.

http://www.huhmagazine.co.uk/2800/fo...mpsons-channel
Old 12-02-2012, 22:59   #29
Its-Me
Inactive

Services: sky unlimited landline, sky unlimited broadband, sky+HD, sky world, sky 3D,Espn
Its-Me is on a distinguished roadIts-Me is on a distinguished road

I know I'm a sado, but I for some reason love Glee.
Its-Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 20:04   #30
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

I think you may have meant "saddo" - "sado" means something completely different....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote