Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Favourite Sky One Show

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q

Yet more new HD coming to Sky

Old 31-07-2011, 18:18   #1
New to cable
Permanently Banned

New to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutter
Yet more new HD coming to Sky

Disney HD

Cartoon Network HD

TCM HD

Animal Planet HD.

All heading EXCLUSIVLY to Skyhd this year...Its good to be Sky-TV customer, A price freeze and 7 new HD channels+ UKTV Video ondemand....
New to cable is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 31-07-2011, 18:26   #2
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Yet more new HD coming to Sky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to cable View Post
Disney HD

Cartoon Network HD

TCM HD

Animal Planet HD.

All heading EXCLUSIVLY to Skyhd this year...Its good to be Sky-TV customer, A price freeze and 7 new HD channels+ UKTV Video ondemand....
Dear dear dear are you getting a wage from Rupert.
denphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 18:42   #3
Jameseh

Exclusively in the sense VM haven't signed them up instead of Sky have an exclusive agreement.
Old 31-07-2011, 18:43   #4
New to cable
Permanently Banned

New to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Dear dear dear are you getting a wage from Rupert.
Nope, just like you like to post news of services and "coming soon" news on the VM section I am posting news about Sky hd in the Sky section.

Stop your constant trolling of EVERY SINGLE COMMENT I MAKE, Its getting creepy. Like you stalk all my posts.
Old 31-07-2011, 18:45   #5
Jameseh

Quote:
Stop your constant trolling of EVERY SINGLE COMMENT I MAKE
Stop your constant trolling of THE WHOLE WEBSITE.
Old 31-07-2011, 18:49   #6
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

Cartoon network hd, think I'm gonna jump ship lol
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 18:49   #7
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Nope, just like you like to post news of services and "coming soon" news on the VM section I am posting news about Sky hd in the Sky section.

Stop your constant trolling of EVERY SINGLE COMMENT I MAKE, Its getting creepy. Like you stalk all my posts.
You have a very vivid imagination and perhaps you are having nightmares.

Now which username are you using today.
denphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 18:59   #8
New to cable
Permanently Banned

Back ontopic.

Its great news with these new HD channels coming, a good wide and varied choice.

Some may not want Cartoon networkHD but my kids will see it as a good addition to Nickleodeon HD and Disney XD-HD.

Its all about choice, I hardly wathc ITV4-HD but I know my Dad has really been enjoying the Darts in HD. More choice at no extra cost is always going to be a winner in my eyes.
Old 31-07-2011, 21:04   #9
Jameseh

Quote:
Its all about choice, I hardly wathc ITV4-HD but I know my Dad has really been enjoying the Darts in HD. More choice at no extra cost is always going to be a winner in my eyes.
£10.25 a month falls from the Sky does it?
Old 06-08-2011, 17:58   #10
Central

Services: Sky + HD family pack 50mb XXL Phone M Sutton Coldfield TX
Central is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of society

Would the ITV HD channels not fall under free to view?
Central is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 18:41   #11
Jameseh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Central View Post
Would the ITV HD channels not fall under free to view?
ITV stated they were having 2/3/4 HD as pay channels.
Old 07-08-2011, 22:23   #12
Central

Central is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of society

I do like popping in here sometimes.

I have VM internet and phone but Sky for tv. So i am in no favour to any company. But I find it funny that a poster is called a troll for posting news about Sky HD in the Sky HD section.

Would it be OK if we called members trolls for doing the same in the VM section.

Hmmm I doubt it
Old 07-08-2011, 22:26   #13
Jameseh

Quote:
I do like popping in here sometimes.

I have VM internet and phone but Sky for tv. So i am in no favour to any company. But I find it funny that a poster is called a troll for posting news about Sky HD in the Sky HD section.

Would it be OK if we called members trolls for doing the same in the VM section.

Hmmm I doubt it
About 1% of his posts are actually constructive. The opening post of this thread being that 1%.
Old 07-08-2011, 22:30   #14
Central

So therefore he has not trolled this thread but still gets called one? I cant comment on his other threads only this one.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:17   #15
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
So therefore he has not trolled this thread but still gets called one? I cant comment on his other threads only this one.
Check out his other posts and you will see the critisism is justified.
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote