Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Really rubbish connection. India says everything's ok

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Really rubbish connection. India says everything's ok

Old 29-04-2012, 18:47   #76
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: Really rubbish connection. India says everything's ok

Problem is, VM management don't hate them.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-04-2012, 18:48   #77
Nopanic
Inactive

Nopanic has reached the bronze age
Nopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
this is turning into one of those carlwaring threads. Can we just agree that India are pants, everyone hates them and leave it at that.
Nopanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 18:50   #78
jempalmer

Services: 500gb Tivo & V+. TV XL, 60MB BB, M Phone.

That may well be so, however, will continuing this thread have any impact on them? Is there not a better line of action we can take?
Old 29-04-2012, 19:26   #79
hjf288
Inactive

Services: 50Mbit
hjf288 is just really nicehjf288 is just really nicehjf288 is just really nicehjf288 is just really nicehjf288 is just really nicehjf288 is just really nice

Not all of the Indian call center staff are bad just the majority of them..

One time I had one call me back NEXT DAY... to make sure the fix to my problem was working as intended and I wasn't having any more issues...

I nearly spat my coffee, now that was great customer service.

Recently my internet went down 5 times in a row between 1 - 4am so being slightly disgruntled at having finished work and having no internet I call up:

Day 1: I'm sorry we cannot deal with 100Mbit customers as we only support 30Mbit customers, I don't want to mess anything up on your account, please call back in the morning.

Internet comes back on about an hour later

Day 2/3: No calls

Day 4: Call up again politely asking WTF is going on, also let him know that my neighbors internet is not working as they are on VM as well..

Follow ALL the stupid troubleshooting steps of rebooting my modem 3 times, making sure my network adapter is set to DHCP (It isn't for the sake of port forwarding and static ips but meh I knew it wasn't that)

Guy says I don't know what the issue is and passes me to the 100Mbit team.. sorry the 30Mbit team that can't deal with 100Mbit customers...

Day 5: Didn't bother...
hjf288 is offline   Reply With Quote