Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | 0845/0870 just for you

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service

Customer Service

Old 10-08-2011, 21:53   #1
thedelboy
Inactive

Services: phone BB tv hd Package
thedelboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Customer Service

I waited six days to have my line fixed , I am supposed to have it fixed within 4 hours due to haveing "Carelink" emergency alert !!
now 3 times Virgin have Failed to come to a nieghbour who is also a special care customer has had three appointments for n engineer to fix her phone she has the same needs as me and as such is also registereed as "Special care needs" what a shambles of a company I sat with her till 11.45 last night waiting for virgin to turn up then all afternoon now all evening !! Customer Care I do not think so !! Virgin were very good to get our custom but do nothing to keep it !!I have E-mailed my MP and will wait till tomorrow to e-mail a few National papers !! oh and I am looking for a new service provider!!
thedelboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2011, 21:56   #2
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
Re: Customer Service

Have you filled in the special needs form from virgin?
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 22:38   #3
thedelboy
Inactive

yes and had reply from Virgin media stating that She is now on the service that was 2 years ago ! Also last year they did the same with ME I had to get Carelink to contact Virgin and then was reinstated as Special needs WE pay on average £80 on one account and £45 on the other every month Virgin has let us down Badly!! I am seriously going to look for a service provider that treats its customers with respect not Disregard!!!
Old 11-08-2011, 09:24   #4
blue sabre
Inactive

blue sabre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedelboy View Post
yes and had reply from Virgin media stating that She is now on the service that was 2 years ago ! Also last year they did the same with ME I had to get Carelink to contact Virgin and then was reinstated as Special needs WE pay on average £80 on one account and £45 on the other every month Virgin has let us down Badly!! I am seriously going to look for a service provider that treats its customers with respect not Disregard!!!
Did they give a reason as to what went wrong? Also, are you on fibre or the National service as I'd imagine that will require an Openreach engineer also.
blue sabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:46   #5
thedelboy
Inactive

no reason am now on phone to cancelation dept, this is ineficiency pure and simple

---------- Post added at 09:45 ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 ----------

Virgin have lost paperwork !!I thought it was all on computer Muppets

---------- Post added at 09:46 ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 ----------

we are on Cable
Old 11-08-2011, 09:48   #6
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedelboy View Post
Virgin have lost paperwork !!I thought it was all on computer Muppets
That's a poor excuse if they are using it for this purpose.
your details are all on your account on the computer. saying that this would be on paper instead is silly.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:39   #7
thedelboy
Inactive

Repair has now been done the Engineer has seen the equipment that is installed ie Carelink he says he will tell his boss he has seen it and he hopes they will get things sorted out!!!
Old 11-08-2011, 17:13   #8
thedelboy
Inactive

Just had a great offer from BT unlimited Broadband telephone calls to uk numbers and television ! they will even forego the connection charge of £130 plus they will drop the £30 installation charge (for the HD vision) so I am really considering doing this!! all for £54 per month inclusive VAT!!
Old 18-08-2011, 11:40   #9
thedelboy
Inactive

Virgin have apologised and are looking into my complaint! also they have offered a very good deal on a 12 month contract! just waiting for my bb to work properly and they say it will be by 7th september