Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Help installing msxml.msi

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > General IT Discussion

Shortcut to the run command

Old 05-09-2003, 09:32   #1
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to TigaSefi
Shortcut to the run command

I want to put the run command as a shortcut on my desktop. How can I find the executable file ? Thanks
TigaSefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-09-2003, 09:46   #2
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era
Windows 2000
Old 05-09-2003, 09:55   #3
TigaSefi
Inactive

Thanks Andre but I just realised that the command.exe is for the CMD when I meant the "Run" Command, where u go Start >> Run and I need that as a short cut. My apologies for not making it clear.
Old 05-09-2003, 10:20   #4
Lord Nikon
Inactive

Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array
Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array
same difference...start / run passes what you type in the dialog box as an argument to the command function
Lord Nikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 17:55   #5
Tricky
Inactive

Services: $KY+HD - BT Infinity
Tricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful one
Try Windows Key & R
Tricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 01:17   #6
XFS03

Services: XL broadband ntl250 modem
In XP you can simply drag it to the desktop. Can't you do the same in W2000?