Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | 1,000 mins £10 month?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

1,000 mins £10 month?

Old 24-02-2012, 10:22   #1
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
1,000 mins £10 month?

My mate rung Virgin because she's moving house. she said that she was offered Virgin Mobile 1,000 minutes for £10 month.

I've had a look at sim only, and it's £10.99 for 200 minutes.
is she telling me porkies?
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-02-2012, 10:35   #2
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
Re: 1,000 mins £10 month?

I think there are some special offer tariffs available where you can get 1000 minutes, but as far as I know it's on certain Pay Monthly phones only
Old 24-02-2012, 10:54   #3
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

She's only having the sim. another thing is he's supposed to be sending out the sim with £10 credit on it.

how do you manage to put £10 credit on a pay monthly sim?

God, people really like to confuse me everyday day of the week.
Old 24-02-2012, 11:12   #4
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

To be honest, sounds a bit confusing to me as well.
Old 29-02-2012, 22:11   #5
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Seen the paper she had come. it says '10 Virgin Media' and it's 1100 minutes.

I'm on the phone tomorrow to complain and call somebody sexist
Old 29-02-2012, 22:12   #6
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Are you likely to use 1000 minutes?
Old 29-02-2012, 22:50   #7
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Me? I use the phone all the time in my work. I have 800 mins and generally go over.
I know she doesn't, we had a look on o2 and she only uses an average of 350 mins. but for £10 it's half the price she's paying a month.
Old 17-05-2012, 16:14   #8
ashraf86uk
Inactive

ashraf86uk is an unknown quantity at this point

I have called virgin to cancel my wifes £5 sim only which she gets 100 mins, 3000 texts and 3000 virgin mins. They put me through to retentions, the guy gave me an offer of 1100 mins, 3000 texts and 3000 virgins minutes for an extra £5!!! an offer I couldnt refuse so took it. when I asked how comes I have never seen this plan before he said its only for current virgin mobile customers with virgin media services. my advice get on that phone and try to cancel your services!
ashraf86uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 17:14   #9
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

My daughter is paying £15.32 for 600 minutes and 3000 texts so I shall get her to call ASAP!!!!
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2012, 14:21   #10
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

If you dont use the phone for calls very much, the 100 mins, 3000 texts etc is a very good deal on sim only for £5 per month.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote