Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Which Sky Atlantic Show

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q

Which Sky Atlantic Show
View Poll Results: What new or returning Sky Atlantic show are you most looking forward to.
Boardwalk Empire 8 29.63%
Blue Bloods 3 11.11%
The Borgias 1 3.70%
Game of thrones 14 51.85%
Friday night lights 1 3.70%
Hit and Miss 2 7.41%
Mad men 2 7.41%
Luck 3 11.11%
Game Change 0 0%
Falcon 0 0%
Seinfeld 1 3.70%
House of lies 0 0%
Smash 1 3.70%
Other show 3 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-01-2012, 12:37   #31
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Which Sky Atlantic Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
When is season 2 of Boardwalk Empire due to be shown?
Already on mate.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-01-2012, 12:52   #32
Doz007
cf.geek

Services: VM 200Mb BB, Sky Q Silver 2TB
Doz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation era

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Already on mate.
Well there goes my theory that I'd be able to catch up on Season 1 before Season 2 starts.
Doz007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 17:07   #33
narco220
Inactive

narco220 is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn I wish HBO would launch there HBO GO service in the uk so we could bypass paying the sky mafia to view there new shows

I was surprised channel 4 managed to pickup the great showtime series "Homeland" but then again sky will outbid them for series 2 like they always do when a US show gets popular over here!

How can anyone compete with skys mega bucks and services like lovefilm and netflix suffer from it with lack of decent content!

Anyway Rant over.

Looking forward to Mad men,Luck, Game of thrones and more boardwalk whenever season 3 starts
narco220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 17:09   #34
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by narco220 View Post
Damn I wish HBO would launch there HBO GO service in the uk so i didn't have to pay the sky mafia to view there new shows
Not going to happen until Sky's current contract with HBO is up.
Old 30-01-2012, 18:56   #35
Doz007
cf.geek

Services: VM 200Mb BB, Sky Q Silver 2TB
Doz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation era

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Not going to happen until Sky's current contract with HBO is up.
Do you happen to know when that is MM?
Doz007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 19:07   #36
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
Do you happen to know when that is MM?
Five years mate.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:39   #37
LexDiamond
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD, Sky Unlimited BB and Sky landline
LexDiamond has reached the bronze age
LexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze age

There are also some very good old shows being rerun at the moment. I'm loving The Sopranoes (I had never seen before) and The Wire (seen before but surprised at how much I missed the first time).

Has anyone seen Cloudstreet? I have it recorded but haven't got around to watching it yet.
LexDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:46   #38
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post
There are also some very good old shows being rerun at the moment. I'm loving The Sopranoes (I had never seen before) and The Wire (seen before but surprised at how much I missed the first time).

Has anyone seen Cloudstreet? I have it recorded but haven't got around to watching it yet.
I've recorded it but not got around to watching it yet.
Old 01-02-2012, 19:10   #39
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

HBO Orders Season 2 Of ‘Luck’ After One Episode

Quote:
Continuing to show faith in new projects well before they’ve been proven a hit with audiences, HBO has ordered a full second season of the highly-acclaimed horse racing drama Luck, just two days after the show made its official season premiere.
http://screenrant.com/luck-season-2-hbo-yman-149197/
Old 12-02-2012, 22:53   #40
Its-Me
Inactive

Services: sky unlimited landline, sky unlimited broadband, sky+HD, sky world, sky 3D,Espn
Its-Me is on a distinguished roadIts-Me is on a distinguished road

I really want to see Luck. It look's good viewing.
Its-Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 23:11   #41
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its-Me View Post
I agree mate already added to my planner via the green remind me button.
Old 12-02-2012, 23:23   #42
Its-Me
Inactive

Services: sky unlimited landline, sky unlimited broadband, sky+HD, sky world, sky 3D,Espn

I'm also waiting with excitement for Game of Thrones Season 2
Old 13-02-2012, 07:46   #43
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its-Me View Post
Me too as l am a big fan of anything to do with Horse Racing.
Old 13-02-2012, 09:36   #44
Its-Me
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Me too as l am a big fan of anything to do with Horse Racing.
Morning Denphone.
Have you seen the movie War Horse.
Old 13-02-2012, 11:48   #45
Its-Me
Inactive

War Horse got really good review's when on the westend in London and Broadway.