Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | 28 day guarantee

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

28 day guarantee

Old 27-12-2010, 14:20   #1
dojoman47
Inactive

Services: 50 Meg Yaaaaaay...
dojoman47 is an unknown quantity at this point
28 day guarantee

How do you go about returning your mobile phone under the above. I would like to exchange the phone for a better one on a more expensive contract.
dojoman47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-12-2010, 14:33   #2
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: 28 day guarantee

VM Mobile Phone
Quote:
Our 28 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Our 28 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee lets you exchange your joining pack, phone or mobile broadband data device for a different one of the same value or get a full refund, less any airtime or data you've bought. We will even send you prepaid packaging to post it back. For a refund, return it ‘as new’, in its original packaging, with proof of purchase.

Mobile phone: If you Pay As You Go you will be charged for any airtime you have used according to our Pay As You Go tariff. If you are terminating a Pay Monthly contract you will be charged for any airtime you have used prior to termination according to our Pay Monthly tariff.

Mobile broadband: You will be charged for any data access within the UK prior to return at a rate equivalent to your monthly payment. Any texts sent or out of bundle use will be charged at the standard rates applicable.

However, if you didn't buy your phone, mobile broadband data device or joining pack directly from Virgin Mobile or a Virgin Media store, you'll need to take it back to the store where you bought it, and a different returns policy may apply. Please check direct with the store. Our 28 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee is an additional benefit and does not affect you statutory rights

Either go to the VM store where you bought it, or ring Customer Services, who will take you through the process.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2010, 15:28   #3
dojoman47
Inactive

Thank you, I will ring CS as I purchased it via the website.

---------- Post added at 15:28 ---------- Previous post was at 14:59 ----------

Just rang them and was told to ring back on Wednesday due to the bank holidays, the guy on the phone (Indian) did not have a clue what I was on about. Hope this is not a sign of things to come?
Old 27-12-2010, 17:27   #4
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Make sure you are talking to Mobile Customer Services, rather than Media Customer Services

Mobile contact details are here
Old 28-12-2010, 12:26   #5
dojoman47
Inactive

Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated. Will contact them on 789 first thing in the morning.