Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Iphone 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Iphone 4

Old 27-12-2014, 12:48   #1
mike @ home
Inactive

mike @ home is on a distinguished roadmike @ home is on a distinguished road
Iphone 4

Hi Guys, at the mo I have a Samsung S2 on £5 a month contract, I am going to get a Iphone 4 BUT it uses a mini sim card ! so can I just phone vm up & order another card, the sim thats is my samsung is too big.
mike @ home is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-12-2014, 14:50   #2
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Iphone 4

Yes we did that for our wee one's new phone once you get your new sim you can either just text ready from your old sim/phone or do it online (which we did) then put new card in iphone.
Old 27-12-2014, 20:06   #3
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

The iPhone 4 is over four years old... which is pretty ancient in the world of mobile phones. Do you not want something more recent?
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2014, 22:18   #4
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

IPhone 4's are solid and depenable, and still do the job, all my family (except me) have one.
As far as the SIMs go, I got one of the cutters, and cut all their SIMs down to size as required.

(Before anyone asks, I still have my trusty Samsung J700).

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2014, 10:43   #5
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads

They might be solid and dependable but if buying you could get quite a bit more for your money these days. The second hand price for iphones is silly high for what you get with the older ones.
Kabaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2014, 12:36   #6
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabaal View Post
They might be solid and dependable but if buying you could get quite a bit more for your money these days. The second hand price for iphones is silly high for what you get with the older ones.
That depends i bought an i phone 4s last year when virgin mobile wee doing some good deals,i got the 4s on the VIP plan unlimited everything, 08 numbers inclusive for £32 a month with insurance. (£19 a month if i dropped down to the lowest tariff)

The i phone 4s suits my news but more importantly for me sycs with my mac computer perfectly.

The 4s even took the most recent software update.