Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Sky Q - Can I cancel multiroom?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q

Sky Q - Can I cancel multiroom?

Old 31-08-2017, 11:31   #1
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Sky Q - Can I cancel multiroom?

I have a Sky Q box and am coming to the end of the initial 12 months. I am looking to bring the cost down and I don't really need the second Sky Q box but on sign up this seemed to be a requirement. Can I cancel the multi-room?
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 31-08-2017, 16:48   #2
Matthew
cf.mega poster

Matthew has reached the bronze age
Matthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze age
Re: Sky Q - Can I cancel multiroom?

I have just had a Sky Q installed as a new customer and only have the one box. I think you need multiroom if you want live bits on the app.
Old 31-08-2017, 17:20   #3
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
Re: Sky Q - Can I cancel multiroom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I have a Sky Q box and am coming to the end of the initial 12 months. I am looking to bring the cost down and I don't really need the second Sky Q box but on sign up this seemed to be a requirement. Can I cancel the multi-room?
Never having been with Sky I wouldn't know but I think a simple phone call to Sky would reveal all and may even lead to a discount.

Especially if you told them you were considering moving to VM.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote