Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | BT Sports on Sky

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q

BT Sports on Sky

Old 03-07-2017, 15:44   #16
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: BT Sports on Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrogd View Post
The joys of having an open system like satellite. Like it or not subscribing to BT Sports in this way there are no deals to be done, so no reductions to be had, as neither BT nor Sky will gain anything by you subscribing to both services.
That's funny I haven't paid anything for my BT Sports for 6 months with 3 months HD thrown in as well.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2017, 17:25   #17
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrogd View Post
The joys of having an open system like satellite. Like it or not subscribing to BT Sports in this way there are no deals to be done, so no reductions to be had, as neither BT nor Sky will gain anything by you subscribing to both services.
Didn't think there was much chance of any to be honest but if you don't ask you don't get.
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 22:20   #18
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Didn't think there was much chance of any to be honest but if you don't ask you don't get.
Did you sign up to BT? If not I might be able to help you out.

I got an offer from Heineken for BT Sport for half price for 12 months. I never claimed it and it looks like it's still valid.

Works out at £11.49 per month. That's in SD, HD will be extra. You'll also get Boxnation included with that.

If you're interested let me know and I'll private message you the link and code.

Hopefully it'll work.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 22:26   #19
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Did you sign up to BT? If not I might be able to help you out.

I got an offer from Heineken for BT Sport for half price for 12 months. I never claimed it and it looks like it's still valid.

Works out at £11.49 per month. That's in SD, HD will be extra. You'll also get Boxnation included with that.

If you're interested let me know and I'll private message you the link and code.

Hopefully it'll work.
That's similar to the deal I got however mine is free for 6 months and full price for the remaining 6 with 3 free months of HD.
Old 03-07-2017, 22:32   #20
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
That's similar to the deal I got however mine is free for 6 months and full price for the remaining 6 with 3 free months of HD.
That's not bad at all.

I won mine off a pack of Heineken back in March. Never used the promo code. Looks like it's still valid. No interest in having BT Sport, even at 1/2 price. Rather someone that wants it uses it instead of it going to waste.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 09:57   #21
Cromulent
Inactive

Services: VIVID 350, Sky Q
Cromulent is on a distinguished roadCromulent is on a distinguished road

I think I'm going to subscribe to the full BT sports package. I didn't realise so much county cricket was shown on BT sports and I've been wanting to watch that stuff for ages. Also it seems like they are going to show different countries test match series which will be awesome to be able to watch for the first time.
Cromulent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 17:13   #22
ollie764
Inactive

ollie764 is an unknown quantity at this point

Another option for non BT Broadband customers to watch BT Sport is take a BT Mobile SIM only plan. Prices start at £10 a month and that includes the BT Sport app which you can watch on TV via a Chromecast stick.
BT are also showing 12 Champions League/Europa League matches this season for free on their YouTube channel & on the BT Sport Showcase channel on Freeview TV. The 12 matches will involve British teams. One of the Champions League semi-finals & the final itself will also be free to watch. Further details at https://broadbandinternetuk.com/broa...n-freeview.php
ollie764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 19:57   #23
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

I'm not sure you are correct there I'm pretty sure the casting functionality is locked down for mobile customers.

I'm pretty sure you can only watch through the app on the device that contains the BT Sim.