Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Yet more new HD coming to Sky

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Yet more new HD coming to Sky

Old 24-02-2012, 15:00   #31
Wicked_and_Crazy
cf.mega poster

Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Wicked_and_Crazy Send a message via Yahoo to Wicked_and_Crazy
Re: Yet more new HD coming to Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboy View Post
Sky rules, VM garbage. Rip off Branson, biggest conman going. What about SKY Atlantic. Cracking Channel, great programmes, not on VM.

hmmm Branson V's Murdoch...... Rip off????
Wicked_and_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-02-2012, 11:25   #32
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Angry Re: Yet more new HD coming to Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboy View Post
Sky rules, VM garbage. Rip off Branson, biggest conman going. What about SKY Atlantic. Cracking Channel, great programmes, not on VM.
Sky Atlantic a cracking channel? Who are you trying to kid? It`s a very poor channel in my opinion,vastly over rated by Sky. I hardly ever watch it and then only for star trek. Have only seen ONE decent NEW program on it so far.The Borgis. Virgin aren`t the rip off merchants its sky! Sir Richard Branson isn`t the con man it`s Rupert Murdoch! If you want proof he`s a crook then take a look at his news papers in this country for evidence.
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 19:49   #33
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Kindly don't feed the sub ponte incola...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 23:33   #34
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Yet more new HD coming to Sky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to cable View Post
Bullying is the norm and is accepted on this site it would seem. If you dig through my posting history you won't find a single offensive or abusive post from me.

I have even sent screen prints of the bullying I have received on here from member and VM staff to the Niel berkett email address and received a reply from a woman called Marina M**** (I won't give the full name).

I was assured this site is in no way endorsed or connected to Virginmedia and staff on here are in no allowed to act in a official capacity and there comments do not represent Virginmedia.

I then emailed again asking to cancel my remaining service quoting the bullying from this site as my reason, this was a matter of days ago. I have had a phonecall and the person who called is going to review my original email and call me back. So lets see what happens.

We are not, never have been, and never claimed to be an official Virgin Media site. I don't really see what Virgin could do.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 22:05   #35
Central

Services: Sky + HD family pack 50mb XXL Phone M Sutton Coldfield TX
Central is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of society

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Sky Atlantic a cracking channel? Who are you trying to kid? It`s a very poor channel in my opinion,vastly over rated by Sky. I hardly ever watch it and then only for star trek. Have only seen ONE decent NEW program on it so far.The Borgis. Virgin aren`t the rip off merchants its sky! Sir Richard Branson isn`t the con man it`s Rupert Murdoch! If you want proof he`s a crook then take a look at his news papers in this country for evidence.

Why cant this be a good thread for Sky users. And not turn into yet another Sky vs VM
Central is offline   Reply With Quote