Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Yet more new HD coming to Sky

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q

Yet more new HD coming to Sky

Old 08-08-2011, 19:35   #16
Central

Services: Sky + HD family pack 50mb XXL Phone M Sutton Coldfield TX
Central is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of society
Re: Yet more new HD coming to Sky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
Check out his other posts and you will see the critisism is justified.
Fair enough but I dont agree with the stuff posted about him in here as it is constructive news. Maybe have a go at him in the posts he has been a annoyance in. But why follow his every post.

Not defending here just wondering
Central is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2011, 10:10   #17
New to cable
Permanently Banned

New to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Central View Post
Fair enough but I dont agree with the stuff posted about him in here as it is constructive news. Maybe have a go at him in the posts he has been a annoyance in. But why follow his every post.

Not defending here just wondering
Bullying is the norm and is accepted on this site it would seem. If you dig through my posting history you won't find a single offensive or abusive post from me.

I have even sent screen prints of the bullying I have received on here from member and VM staff to the Niel berkett email address and received a reply from a woman called Marina M**** (I won't give the full name).

I was assured this site is in no way endorsed or connected to Virginmedia and staff on here are in no allowed to act in a official capacity and there comments do not represent Virginmedia.

I then emailed again asking to cancel my remaining service quoting the bullying from this site as my reason, this was a matter of days ago. I have had a phonecall and the person who called is going to review my original email and call me back. So lets see what happens.
New to cable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:30   #18
jamiefrost
cf.geek

Services: V+, XL TV and Phone XXL BB
jamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpack
Re: Yet more new HD coming to Sky

Why should you be able to cancel a contract based upon bullying on a web site

J
jamiefrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:50   #19
Central

Services: Sky + HD family pack 50mb XXL Phone M Sutton Coldfield TX
Central is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of society

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to cable View Post
Bullying is the norm and is accepted on this site it would seem. If you dig through my posting history you won't find a single offensive or abusive post from me.

I have even sent screen prints of the bullying I have received on here from member and VM staff to the Niel berkett email address and received a reply from a woman called Marina M**** (I won't give the full name).

I was assured this site is in no way endorsed or connected to Virginmedia and staff on here are in no allowed to act in a official capacity and there comments do not represent Virginmedia.

I then emailed again asking to cancel my remaining service quoting the bullying from this site as my reason, this was a matter of days ago. I have had a phonecall and the person who called is going to review my original email and call me back. So lets see what happens.
I don't get why you feel that VM will do anything about an unofficial site though. At best they will tell you not to use it.
Central is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:54   #20
daggman
Inactive

Services: 30MB broadband XL, thats all now after Price rises and F1 for 22.50, so sky tv for me.
daggman is a glorious beacon of lightdaggman is a glorious beacon of lightdaggman is a glorious beacon of lightdaggman is a glorious beacon of lightdaggman is a glorious beacon of lightdaggman is a glorious beacon of lightdaggman is a glorious beacon of light

well i have looked thru his history and cant see anything wrong with his posts, yeah he likes sky tv but i to think sky tv service is better than virgin tv, if someone is following everything he posts then surely they are the troll.
daggman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:32   #21
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

PBS to launch on Sky on 1st Nov 2011 in Entertainment pack.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:49   #22
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
PBS to launch on Sky on 1st Nov 2011 in Entertainment pack.
What about Virgin.
denphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:21   #23
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
What about Virgin.
In talks I believe
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:26   #24
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
In talks I believe
And my name is Clint Eastwood.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:34   #25
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Don't you mean Marty McFly?
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:39   #26
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Don't you mean Marty McFly?
No l think that name applies to Stephen.
Old 12-08-2011, 13:09   #27
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
No l think that name applies to Stephen.
BTTF3

If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 12:18   #28
skyboy
Inactive

skyboy can only hope to improve
Talking Re: Yet more new HD coming to Sky

Sky rules, VM garbage. Rip off Branson, biggest conman going. What about SKY Atlantic. Cracking Channel, great programmes, not on VM.
skyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 13:18   #29
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboy View Post
Sky rules, VM garbage. Rip off Branson, biggest conman going. What about SKY Atlantic. Cracking Channel, great programmes, not on VM.
And how very repetitive you sound but l suppose working for Sky's marketing department does that to you.
Old 24-02-2012, 13:54   #30
stereohaven
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media TiVo, V HD Box, TV XL, Broadband XL, Phone M
stereohaven is a jewel in the roughstereohaven is a jewel in the roughstereohaven is a jewel in the roughstereohaven is a jewel in the roughstereohaven is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboy View Post
Now that's what I call balanced...

stereohaven is offline   Reply With Quote