Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | No landline

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service

No landline

Old 30-07-2017, 21:48   #1
jenny_8
Inactive

jenny_8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry No landline

How do I get hold of anyone at Virgin?
For the 4th time in 3 wks, I have no landline, and cannot contact anyone, except on a v expensive line which tells me after 20+ mins there is no problems.
I despair.
jenny_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-07-2017, 22:31   #2
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
Re: jenny f

You'd be better off posting on the Official Virgin Media Forum.

This is an independant forum although there may be VM staff come here in their own time.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 16:40   #3
Gavin-D
cf.mega poster

Gavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these parts
Re: No landline

Have you tried the live chat?

https://www.virginmedia.com/contact-...ctOptionHeader
Gavin-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 00:23   #4
Iggypatel
Inactive

Iggypatel is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New Member Introductions

No phone line last few days ,missed very important crucial meetings work and private. Phoned virgin emergency number. Person said call back tomorrow at 8am as there is nobody to help . What's the Fukin point of a emergency helpline when it's not resourced correctly . Lucky contract ends in a week . Rather pay more as in my experience all they give you is the runaround.
What if I was a vunrable person with no cell phone . Ring back at 8am , yeah right!
Am sure they will apologise when I eventually speak to them. "We apologise " is probably the most overused word in british commerce and organisations. Never mind we made a mistake and this is how we will rectify matters. No one has the balls to admit they did something wrong. Totally incompetence. People making errors should be made accountable at their reviews , bonus time or fire them. Companies run a no blame culture so employees hide behind the big corporate veil. As they are not made accountable the employees don't care. This attitude is totally endemic in British businesses nationally.

Last edited by Paul M; 15-11-2017 at 16:20. Reason: Swearing removed, post moved from Introductions thread.
Iggypatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 22:29   #5
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: No landline

Iggypatel, I am in total agreement with you. I have had the same problem. My mother in law is 85 years and VM don't give a damn about its customers. ONE WEEK later engineers have been to the house and replaced the system.

Instead of VM trying to find out where the problem lies. They come out with the same crap all the time.
If it wasn't my wife, l would throw the VM account straight out.

In my job, if l acted in the same way towards customers. I would be sacked.

The trouble is that VM do NOT have any cable competition in the UK. So therefore run the company in a manner that does not have worries.

The biggest lie that they came out, which started my gripe with them was l had problems about two years ago. I had NO TV or PHONE. My job depends on a home phone.
I was told by CS, that there was a fault in LIVERPOOL - l live in London. And this caused the problem. Called them again two hours later. And was told there was a FIRE in our GREEN BOX. I asked how do they know that. They told me it is shown on the system

I then told them that l was STANDING by the BOX in street, and there was not fire.

The strangest thing was, l spoke with an Installer opposite. He stated that the service in OUR street was fine, as he had just done an install across from the box.

When l told him what l was told. His answer was 'oh they will tell you anything to get rid of you'

This is why l have a gripe with VM - they tell you anything. And wont apologise
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote