Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | I know I'm a sinner but......

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

I know I'm a sinner but......

Old 09-11-2009, 12:27   #1
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute
I know I'm a sinner but......

Does anyone know how to get an Uncharted 2 game save from the internet to work on a PS3? I downloaded one, copied it to the save date bit on my PS3 but the game won't recognise it. I played it though to Broken Paradise then accidentally deleted my own game save, now I'm fed up and want to blast through it with infinite ammo etc. Please don't judge me, we all have a right to enjoy games our own way.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-11-2009, 12:30   #2
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Re: I know I'm a sinner but......

Indeed we do, and providing that nothing in this thread provides any information in illegally bypassing copyright or other restrictions covered by law on any game then we'll all get along just fine
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:36   #3
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Are you sure you downloaded a European save file and not an American one ? If its American it wont work. I can't say I'm 100% it is possible with uncharted 2 anyway but after a quick google search I noticed there were saves for Uncharted 1 but you needed to get the right version - European for you unless you imported.

Hope that helps a little but not sure as I say because never done anything like that myself just going by a little google research.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:47   #4
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

Sod it, might just part chop the damned thing, too much climbing about to go through it all again.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:58   #5
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Only thing similar is when I copied the saved games from my 1st PS3 slim to a usb stick (had to replace the first one as the hdmi port was dead) I then restored them to my new one using the saved data utility and using the option (triangle) option to copy it from the stick to the PS3, it asked if I wanted to overwrite, I said yes and then on restarting the games I had the save data back on them.

The thing that might be stopping it is if the data might be associated with the PSN account/PS3 #, not sure if they do that though.
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 13:00   #6
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenheart View Post
Only thing similar is when I copied the saved games from my 1st PS3 slim to a usb stick (had to replace the first one as the hdmi port was dead) I then restored them to my new one using the saved data utility and using the option (triangle) option to copy it from the stick to the PS3, it asked if I wanted to overwrite, I said yes and then on restarting the games I had the save data back on them.

The thing that might be stopping it is if the data might be associated with the PSN account/PS3 #, not sure if they do that though.
Having looked into it a bit more thats what it look's like to me to. People are getting a message about the save's being associated with another PSN account from what I've read. Also it would disable trophies though not sure that would bother the OP.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 13:06   #7
zing_deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
Indeed we do, and providing that nothing in this thread provides any information in illegally bypassing copyright or other restrictions covered by law on any game then we'll all get along just fine
well thats safe bet as the PS3 is the only secure console available