Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | V+ Digi Sender (picture to another TV in house)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

TV on its own, is it possible ?

Old 04-09-2007, 21:50   #1
gznmsuey
Inactive

gznmsuey is an unknown quantity at this point
TV on its own, is it possible ?

Hi,
Does anyone know if i can just have the cable TV, I dont have the phone, i just have the extra large TV package and 2 MB broadband.

I wish to cancel the broadband as i work away from home so much that i am thinking of getting the new 3 Network wireless modem internet which i can use on the move.

I will of course have to phone Virgin but if anyone can tell me if this is possible i would be most grateful to have info before i phone, as i dont want to hang on forever ,waiting for them to answer and find out its not at all possible.

It costs me a fortune to phone them as i only have a mobile and 08 numbers are not included in my free minutes.

I can get the 3 wireless modem for £15 a month and i paying £18 anyway for 2MB broadband which is a total rip off anyway but i cannott cancel for another 3 weeks when i will be out of the 12 month contract
gznmsuey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2007, 21:53   #2
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
Re: TV on its own, is it possible ?

to the site.

My ever-wonderful ex-CS girlfriend says you can just drop it down to TV. So hopefully have no probs.

Good luck
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 21:59   #3
dgardner

It is possible but would have to go to xl at 25.00 per month
Old 04-09-2007, 22:02   #4
brundles
Inactive

brundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of society

I thought they had brought back the higher charges for just TV and broadband? From memory, the 2 for £20 for TV and broadband has now crept to 2 for £25 if you have TV and broadband while staying on 2 for £20 for the other packages.

The 2 for £25 gets you 2MB broadband and L TV - they will probably agree to just charge the difference between the L TV and XL TV on top of that (not sure what that is though).

What usage allowances do you get for the 3 Wireless modem BTW?
brundles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 22:07   #5
dgardner

didn't read the last bit of the original post but as you have to give 30 days notice to cancel i would call asap to disconnect
Old 04-09-2007, 22:39   #6
gznmsuey
Inactive

gznmsuey is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: TV on its own, is it possible ?(for brundles)

The 3 modem thing is a 3 GB per month which i think is ok for the price.

Check out the site its on there www.three.co.uk

Thanks for all the replies
gznmsuey is offline   Reply With Quote