Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | how to retrieve picture messages from t-mobile

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Other Telco Services Discussion

Iphone 3gs vs Nokia N97 mini
View Poll Results: Iphone 3gs or Nokia 97 mini
Iphone 3gs 6 60.00%
Nokia N97 mini 4 40.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-02-2010, 22:58   #1
SPARKY MARKY
Inactive

SPARKY MARKY is an unknown quantity at this point
Iphone 3gs vs Nokia N97 mini

I currently have have an Iphone 3gs and I have dropped it and broke the screen...

I have been offered a Nokia N97 mini on upgrade also a reduced line rental which sounds quite good. Or I can upgrade to a Iphone 3gs will have to pay £80 for the phone and no reduced line rental..

All advice welcome.

Many Thanks
SPARKY MARKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-02-2010, 23:23   #2
Lord Nikon
Inactive

Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array
Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array
Re: Iphone 3gs vs Nokia N97 mini

you selling the broken screen 3gs? lol
Lord Nikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:47   #3
SPARKY MARKY
Inactive

I have already sold it. Sorry mate. It would be good to have a for sale and wanted section on this website. I would of advertised it here then.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:23   #4
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARKY MARKY View Post
It would be good to have a for sale and wanted section on this website. I would of advertised it here then.
There is one.
http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/75/
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 22:13   #5
SPARKY MARKY
Inactive

Where can you find this board without the link you supplied?

Thanks
Old 01-03-2010, 22:25   #6
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

Cable Forum > Cable Forum Basement > Lifestyle > For Sale & Wanted
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote