Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Amazon customer service email

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Internet Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Amazon customer service email

Old 28-08-2011, 20:25   #61
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Amazon customer service email

Yes l usually use the Super Saver Delivery and know exactly how long it will take and l also take care when going through the delivery options as its easy to press the wrong delivery option and before you know it you have pressed the wrong button.
denphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-08-2011, 22:05   #62
Jameseh

He's got a point. Free Super Saver quotes 3-5 days and its 7 as per tomorrow. Still Amazon are (typically) very quick and the returns department are second to none should you have a fault.
Old 28-08-2011, 22:40   #63
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
He's got a point. Free Super Saver quotes 3-5 days and its 7 as per tomorrow. Still Amazon are (typically) very quick and the returns department are second to none should you have a fault.
No, free super saver is 3-5 working days. That excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. It has been 4 working days so far; the 5th working day won't come until this Tuesday.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2011, 15:17   #64
hestervanderpoll
Inactive

hestervanderpoll is an unknown quantity at this point

If my tricycle comes on the 5th day,,,then what time will it come??? I want it to come early so I can assemble it and ride it. I need it for work,as I'm a walking carer.
hestervanderpoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2011, 15:45   #65
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by hestervanderpoll View Post
If my tricycle comes on the 5th day,,,then what time will it come??? I want it to come early so I can assemble it and ride it. I need it for work,as I'm a walking carer.
If you wanted it on a specific day then you should have paid the extra cost for it, as stated above you may order one from elsewhere and be in a similar situation plus you will be out of pocket until Amazon process your refund, so you are in a lose lose situation.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2011, 16:05   #66
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by hestervanderpoll View Post
They don't guarantee a delivery time. It could arrive any time of the day, but as it shouldn't require a signature, if you have somewhere a large package could be left easily, hopefully that won't be a problem.

As Masque has just posted, clearly the date and time of delivery was important to you; you really should have paid the extra few quid to get what you wanted. As it is, you're getting what you paid for.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2011, 19:08   #67
Scrubbs
cf.mega poster

Services: phone,BB20meg ,telly
Scrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appeal
Scrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appeal

I had a broken kindle, rang them up, they sent me a new one, no problems at all.
Scrubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2011, 22:36   #68
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubbs View Post
I had a broken kindle, rang them up, they sent me a new one, no problems at all.
I would concur with that, in my many dealings with Amazon I have to say I find their service on the whole impeccable, when a problem has arose their call centre staff have been polite and courteous and always managed to rectify the situation.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2011, 22:17   #69
silly76
Inactive

silly76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Amazon customer service email

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellydancinggirl View Post
Hi. I've had a nightmare with Amazon.

I STRONGLY advise you to contact the Managing Director directly if you are not getting anywhere with Customer Services.

Contact details are:

Email "managingdirector@amazon.com" - MD is called Brian McBride

Email "resolution-uk@amazon.co.uk" - Executive Customer Relations

I received pretty much instant reponses to these email addresses, but if you do want to write, the address is:

Amazon.co.uk Ltd.
Customer Services
Patriot court
1-9 The Grove
Slough
Berkshire SL1 1QP

Hope this helps someone - please let me know - as it took me three months to get this information!

Thank you very much I shall certainly try this. So far Amazon has completely ignored all contact methods. I bought a Blackberry which, when delivered wasn't as advertised but I decided to keep it anyway and buy the missing items but then it broke down completely, all within 6 weeks, I have learned from an expert that it was a faulty phone to begin with, Amazon however are ignoring emails and the 'claim' texts that I have sent for the past 6 weeks now and I refuse to give up as this was a much saved for birthday gift and I for one can't afford to throw the money away.

I feel Amazon will continue to ignore my emails til I give up but the phone came with a 12 month warranty so I refuse to let them get away with it.

I shall also never use or recommend them to anyone again!
silly76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2011, 22:23   #70
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I have never had problems with Amazon.

I have ordered stuff on Monday and its been delivered the next day before 9am, via UPS.
Old 31-08-2011, 22:40   #71
silly76
Inactive

silly76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I have never had problems with Amazon.

I have ordered stuff on Monday and its been delivered the next day before 9am, via UPS.
I am really happy for you, and the delivery wasn't a problem. The problem is when the item breaks down and your emails are ignored. I am on here to vent and it isn't personal but I am extremely unhappy.
silly76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:45   #72
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 11 years?!

Services: EE Superfast Broadband
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal

I've been shopping with Amazon for over 10 years now, and I've never had cause to complain. In fact, one order I sent for - a Windows 2000 disk - arrived in a little under 12 hours. I've had stuff from the States in 2 weeks or less - usually less, a few times in only 1 week. Things usually arrive before the estimated dates; I don't recall getting anything more than about 3 days late, which I can live with. So while I'm entirely sympathetic with other customers' tales of woe, I'm baffled by them; how is it people are having such varied experiences with Amazon? Is it an issue with postal coverage, I wonder?

I can't comment on Customer Services...because I've never needed them. Hopefully I never will.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:25   #73
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

I ordered some filters for our Tefal Quick Cup on Sunday night from a Amazon 3rd party supplier and they arrived yesterday and the postage was free, cannot argue with that.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 16:36   #74
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Love the words working days.

Returned a product to Argos for repair was told it would be back in 12 working days.
Went back 13 days later ( I am b.minded) was told it was not back.Its 12 working days you know! Said it 13 days since I was here & you work 7 days a week so I am over the twelve -they give me a new one!!!
Itshim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 18:39   #75
Mick Fisher
Inactive

Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro Sky Talk Sky+HD
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
Love the words working days.

Returned a product to Argos for repair was told it would be back in 12 working days.
Went back 13 days later ( I am b.minded) was told it was not back.Its 12 working days you know! Said it 13 days since I was here & you work 7 days a week so I am over the twelve -they give me a new one!!!
Nice one.
Mick Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote