Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | how to pull a bird (girl)?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

how to pull a bird (girl)?
Closed Thread

Old 21-01-2008, 21:25   #46
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Re: how to pull a bird (girl)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
That's my problem, girls are perfectly willing to be just friends with me, but don't want anything more than that [from me].

There's a site that explains it better than I could, but unfortunately it contains swearing [not on the main page, but on other pages], so I can't link to it. If you google ladder theory it'll be the first site listed. Some may consider it sexist, or misogynistic, but from my experience I'd say it's probably true.
Quote:
Note that the following topics of disinterest have been field tested and shown conclusively not to work: Unix, literature, poetry, international politics, and s*d*my.
Advertisement
Old 21-01-2008, 21:32   #47
Nidge

Services: Virgin, phone and 50meg Broadband.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
how would u pull a bird(girl)?
whats ur best chat up lines?
Your jeans would look nice on my bedroom floor.

Old 21-01-2008, 21:54   #48
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
how would u pull a bird(girl)?
whats ur best chat up lines?

LMAO
Sorry had to grin an giggle.
Old 22-01-2008, 00:24   #49
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

As everyone else is saying, just be yourself.
Talk about things you have in common or to start a conversation you could mention something about where you are, the food you are eating, the music they are playing, etc.

A couple to avoid:

"You look hot, but your Mum is probably hotter"

"I have a large collection of knives"

"I like blood"

"Let's make babies"

Old 22-01-2008, 01:53   #50
Alien
Inactive

Services: VM Phone, V+, VM 10Mb
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
I wasn't thinking of that bit really. I was thinking of the stuff about how girls/women are more than happy to use me as a shoulder to cry on, complaining about the way their current or ex boyfriend[s] treat them, but if I should suggest that perhaps they might be happier with someone who isn't like the other guys they're complaining about - me for instance - they give me some BS about not being their type.
Old 22-01-2008, 02:04   #51
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
I wasn't thinking of that bit really. I was thinking of the stuff about how girls/women are more than happy to use me as a shoulder to cry on, complaining about the way their current or ex boyfriend[s] treat them, but if I should suggest that perhaps they might be happier with someone who isn't like the other guys they're complaining about - me for instance - they give me some BS about not being their type.
Get a Bike and start treating them like ****

A strategy that I have found quite effective lately is the following: Walk up to the most attractive woman in the place and point to the fattest/uggliest bloke in the place. Then you say: Did you know that's Mr_Love_Monkey? The rest is easy
Old 22-01-2008, 02:32   #52
Alien
Inactive

Services: VM Phone, V+, VM 10Mb
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
Get a Bike
I don't suppose a mountain bike counts?

Quote:
and start treating them like ****
That's my problem, I'm too nice to them. I'm going to have to make an effort to be a bit less nice though. Not nasty really, just as soon as I realise they're just using me & have no intention of being anything more than just good friends then I'll tell them to get lost.

Quote:
A strategy that I have found quite effective lately is the following: Walk up to the most attractive woman in the place and point to the fattest/uggliest bloke in the place. Then you say: Did you know that's Mr_Love_Monkey? The rest is easy
Poor guy, always being the butt of everybody's jokes, bless 'im. Before I discovered that ladder theory site I was starting to wonder if some women [at least the ones I find attractive anyway] had some sort of genetic don't-sleep-with-Alien imperitive.
Old 22-01-2008, 22:54   #53
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

I quite like Chris Rock's idea for meeting women - he says :
Quote:
I like to go to pro choice protests, it's a good place to meet women, because you know they're ****ing.
Old 23-01-2008, 10:20   #54
ikthius
Inactive

Services: anything for a new job
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
I quite like Chris Rock's idea for meeting women - he says :
was that not in dogma as well?

ik
Old 24-01-2008, 23:23   #55
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
As everyone else is saying, just be yourself.
Talk about things you have in common or to start a conversation you could mention something about where you are, the food you are eating, the music they are playing, etc.

A couple to avoid:

"You look hot, but your Mum is probably hotter"

"I have a large collection of knives"

"I like blood"

"Let's make babies"
dont forget you dont sweat much for a fat lass and i had no idea they made that in your size
Old 24-01-2008, 23:27   #56
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Well the OP hasn't bothered to come back to this thread so I guess he wasn't serious.
Old 24-01-2008, 23:30   #57
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas View Post
Well the OP hasn't bothered to come back to this thread so I guess he wasn't serious.
with the vast amount of advice on here he's probably pulled
Old 24-01-2008, 23:32   #58
xpod
Inactive

Services: TV,Phone & BB
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
with the vast amount of advice on here he's probably pulled
Or...settled for a pull
Old 25-01-2008, 00:45   #59
SMHarman
Inactive

Services: Cablevision
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpod View Post
Or...settled for a pull
Come again?
Old 25-01-2008, 00:47   #60
xpod
Inactive

Services: TV,Phone & BB
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Come again?
You`ll have to excuse me......the wife needs a fag.

Cigarette of course
Closed Thread