Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [MERGED] Poll: Same Sex civil marriages, yes or no.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

[MERGED] Poll: Same Sex civil marriages, yes or no.
View Poll Results: Should same sex civil marriage be allowed?
Yes 83 62.88%
No 42 31.82%
Undecided 7 5.30%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-01-2012, 00:35   #1
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
[MERGED] Poll: Same Sex civil marriages, yes or no.

Given some comments in another thread, I'd be interested to hear what the CF opinion on this one is. It's simple really: yes, no, or undecided.

Except that I can't find the option to add a poll. Chris (or any other mod)?

Options should be as above: yes, no, and undecided.
Old 30-01-2012, 00:42   #2
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: Poll: Same Sex marriages , yes or no.

Amateurs.. put me down as yes.

And you need the "I don't care" option. if you don't have the "I don't care" option, you always get the where's the "I don't care" option? from the I don't care people.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 00:55   #3
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post

And you need the "I don't care" option. if you don't have the "I don't care" option, you always get the where's the "I don't care" option? from the I don't care people.
Tell me Gary. Where's the option to add a poll.
Old 30-01-2012, 00:59   #4
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

Yes

When you posted the thread, at the bottom of the page is Add a Poll...
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 01:00   #5
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

New Thread

Post a Poll
Yes, post a poll with this thread

Too late now. you'll have to give a mod a chance to do some work
Old 30-01-2012, 01:04   #6
danielf
cf.mega poser

Oh well. Perhaps the mod in charge can also change the thread title from 'Same Sex marriages etc. to 'Same Sex civil marriages' etc. Just to avoid confusion.
Old 30-01-2012, 01:15   #7
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
re: [MERGED] Poll: Same Sex civil marriages, yes or no.

Poll added, thread title amended
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 01:17   #8
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Where's the I don't care option for the special people?
Old 30-01-2012, 01:17   #9
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Where's the I don't care option?
Thats covered by undecided.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 01:19   #10
danielf
cf.mega poser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Poll added, thread title amended
Cheers. Would it be too much to ask to add 'civil' to the poll wording as well? As in it being about 'same sex civil marriage' rather than 'same sex marriage'.
Old 30-01-2012, 01:20   #11
Gary L
cf.mega poster

undecided usually means it might be yes or it might be no after I've thought about it. I don't care usually means I don't care.
Old 30-01-2012, 01:24   #12
danielf
cf.mega poser

It's my poll. Butt out.
Old 30-01-2012, 01:31   #13
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:

People who don't care have the option of not voting...
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 01:35   #14
Gary L
cf.mega poster

That's what I tell them too. can you retract my vote please Stuart? I've changed my mind to I don't care
Old 30-01-2012, 07:41   #15
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

I see no reason why same sex marraiges cannot happen, they should be allowed a church service as well but inbred bigitry will disallow that happening in many churches as the knuckle scrapers have to much say about things that do not truly affect them.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote