Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Disney Cinemagic on channel 918

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Disney Cinemagic on channel 918

Old 16-03-2006, 06:47   #1
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Disney Cinemagic on channel 918

Noticed this morning(thur 16th march) STB had changed channel. Checked list of channels and found Disney Cinemagic on 918.
Why can't NTL inform us when new channels are added?
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-03-2006, 10:54   #2
spj20016
cf.addict

Services: Virgin media VIP
spj20016 is just really nicespj20016 is just really nicespj20016 is just really nicespj20016 is just really nicespj20016 is just really nicespj20016 is just really nice
Re: Disney Cinemagic on channel 918

I received a letter from them yesterday.
spj20016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2006, 11:02   #3
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by spj20016
I received a letter from them yesterday.
so did I - telling me that the Disney Channel would no longer be available on analogue from today
Old 16-03-2006, 23:56   #4
USIM
Inactive

USIM is on a distinguished roadUSIM is on a distinguished road

Well, I'm not very impressed by any of this. I got a letter yesterday (15th) telling me that the change was happening today (16th). The "Great News" (NTL's words not mine) was that they're going to transfer my £5 a month subscription over to allow us to watch Cinemagic. They didn't mention that Cinemagic doesn't launch until Sunday 20th, or offer any refund for the missing 3 days - strange that .

I wonder why Disney have pulled "Toon Disney" altogether? We used to like it in our house.

Well, I'll give Cinemagic a month, but I suspect that it won't be worth a fiver and will have to go. Quite disappointed really.
USIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2006, 01:28   #5
quadplay
Inactive

Services: 9am, 1pm and 8pm daily
quadplay has a bronze arrayquadplay has a bronze arrayquadplay has a bronze array
quadplay has a bronze arrayquadplay has a bronze arrayquadplay has a bronze arrayquadplay has a bronze arrayquadplay has a bronze arrayquadplay has a bronze arrayquadplay has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by USIM
Well, I'm not very impressed by any of this. <snip> Well, I'll give Cinemagic a month, but I suspect that it won't be worth a fiver and will have to go. Quite disappointed really.
None of this is ntl's fault. If you want to moan at someone, try Disney.
quadplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2006, 09:31   #6
Lew
Inactive

Services: VIP50, TiVo
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by USIM
Well, I'm not very impressed by any of this. I got a letter yesterday (15th) telling me that the change was happening today (16th). The "Great News" (NTL's words not mine) was that they're going to transfer my £5 a month subscription over to allow us to watch Cinemagic. They didn't mention that Cinemagic doesn't launch until Sunday 20th, or offer any refund for the missing 3 days - strange that .

I wonder why Disney have pulled "Toon Disney" altogether? We used to like it in our house.

Well, I'll give Cinemagic a month, but I suspect that it won't be worth a fiver and will have to go. Quite disappointed really.
Hmmm... 3 days' share of £5 works out to 53.5p, assuming a 28-day month - it's less than 50p for a 31-day month. I'm sure if you asked them nicely NTL would send you a nice shiny 50p piece.
Lew is offline   Reply With Quote