Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV Show Snippets & General Information

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

TV Show Snippets & General Information

Old 25-11-2015, 16:37   #1156
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other Snippets

Captain America:Civil War trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVdV-lxRPFo
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-11-2015, 18:44   #1157
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Yes l do like the look of that.
Old 28-11-2015, 17:00   #1158
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

South of hell was shown back to back in the USA last night.... Looks like I have the ideal TV session for my birthday tomorrow.
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2015, 17:23   #1159
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
South of hell was shown back to back in the USA last night.... Looks like I have the ideal TV session for my birthday tomorrow.
It's meant to be awful

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/rev...-review-843757

Quote:
It takes neither a TV critic nor a fortune teller to read the tea leaves on WEtv's South of Hell. If you're a network with minimal experience in the scripted space and you give a splashy straight-to-series order for a supernatural horror drama from a prolific genre producer (Jason Blum), an established genre director (Eli Roth) with a recognizable star (Mena Suvari), deciding to release all of the series at once — trimmed to only seven episodes — on the day after Thanksgiving counts as a vote of minimal confidence.

Based on two episodes, it's easy to see why WEtv had no particular clue what to do with South of Hell. Whatever WEtv's brand is, this isn't it, nor is it likely to open the network up to a future niche. It isn't scary. It looks comically cheap at times. The performances range from inconsistent to fairly awful. And unless the Emmys open up a category for Outstanding Use of Multi-Colored Contact Lenses, it's unlikely to get any real respect.

But as a representative of a subgenre already prone to overflowing hokum draped in Spanish moss, smothered in grits and delivered with Southern accents learned from a Hooked on Keanu Reeves tape series, South of Hell at least gets credit for some so-bad-it's-funny silliness to go with a premise which really could have been shaped into something better...
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2015, 17:33   #1160
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

That's a shame. I've downloaded the first 3 episodes cause I liked the sound of it.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2015, 17:38   #1161
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads

Plus they only showed 7 episodes, you have to buy it on iTunes instead if you want to see the 8th. Apparently you can't even buy the single episode you have to pay $15 for the season pass to get it.
Kabaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2015, 18:30   #1162
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

ITunes? OH you mean Usenet

Some B series are so bad that they are hilarious to watch..

If bad I've still got Man in the high castle to watch
Old 28-11-2015, 19:27   #1163
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
ITunes? OH you mean Usenet

Some B series are so bad that they are hilarious to watch..

If bad I've still got Man in the high castle to watch
No, i mean iTunes. As far as i can see no one has bothered to rip that particular episode to usenet or torrents

Halfway through Man in the High Castle myself. It seems pretty obvious where it's headed and it's a bit slow but i'm still enjoying it.
Kabaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 16:55   #1164
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabaal View Post
...and it's a bit slow but i'm still enjoying it.
Sadly this was my impression as well, I enjoyed the first episode, but by the time I got to the forth, I found it slow going. In the end I skipped two or three, and watched the finale last night.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2015, 18:03   #1165
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Sabotage! The first trailer for Star Trek Beyond warps in.

http://www.empireonline.com/movies/n...-beyond-warps/
Old 14-12-2015, 18:12   #1166
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

My god that looks terrible!

Fast and Furious in space!
Old 26-01-2016, 20:38   #1167
Kymmy
Inactive

Lucifer has finally started reshowing the pilot as episode 1, must admit to watching the ep again and again enjoyed it.. just the right style of sadistic humour for me
Old 29-01-2016, 18:18   #1168
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Yeah, Ive been looking forward to Lucifer since I watched the pilot last year.

Old 05-07-2016, 02:03   #1169
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Netflix has ordered a 10 episode reboot of 'Lost in Space'.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...ores-10-907462

It will premiere in 2018.

Old 09-01-2017, 21:11   #1170
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Possible Charmed prequel on CW, set in 1976.

http://seriable.com/charmed-prequel-series-eyed-cw/